email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
House Window Cleaning
Posted: 25 April 2024 07:10 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2022-08-05

HI

Has anyone purchased a water fed pole to clean there house windows? Recently lost our window cleaner and was looking at getting one

Spoke to a company and looks they are trying to sell me more than I need with water purifiers etc.

I think a normal water fed pole and brush would work but just seeing what everyone else use?

Posted: 25 April 2024 07:13 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2023-04-10

Your ex-window cleaner if he carried his own water would of filtered it to remove all dissolved solids.

So if you have a di vessel and enough oomph behind it to get the water to the height of your house you are good to go.

Posted: 25 April 2024 07:14 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2023-02-07

I had the same issue not too long ago, and it pushed me to look into getting a water-fed pole for my house windows.
I was a bit skeptical at first, especially when the company started talking about water purifiers and all that jazz. But after doing some research, I realized they were trying to sell me more than I needed. A regular water fed pole with a brush seemed to be the way to go.
I took the plunge and got one, and I haven’t looked back since. It’s so convenient to be able to clean my windows whenever I want, without having to rely on someone else’s schedule.
So, if you’re thinking about it, I’d say go for it! And if you’re still on the hunt for services, I found Removals really helpful when I was moving. They might have some insights or tips for you, too.

Posted: 26 April 2024 04:26 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2022-10-30
maysaaenables2 - 25 April 2024 07:10 AM

HI

Has anyone purchased a water fed pole to clean there house windows? Recently lost our window cleaner and was looking at getting one

Spoke to a company and looks they are trying to sell me more than I need with water purifiers etc.

I think a normal water fed pole and brush would work but just seeing what everyone else use?

Do you have a big house?

Posted: 26 April 2024 04:35 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2022-10-30

Based on my experience, I can say that with the arrival of spring, almost all people think about cleanliness and begin to do general cleaning in the house. If you are faced with the problem of cleaning large carpets or rugs, then go to carpet cleaning glasgow and use professional services. Pay attention to the before and after photos. And you will definitely get an impressively clean result!