Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE EVER LOVABLE LORD BREETAI
Posted: 29 June 2019 06:07 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2019-06-21

I said ever lovable Lord Breetai, becuase his counter part in Robotech II was just that, but I am taking about Lord Breetai, the great Zentreadi commander in the Macross Saga.  We know Exadore went off with the Macross 7 fleet, and Hickaur (Check Spelling) and Misa, along with Minmay, all left on the Megaroad-1, did Breetai also go with them.  Did he stay back on earth, as diplomat, did we stay on the factory, or did he leave with what was ever left of his fleet, his command ship was still fully functional, so I am sure he had other ships in his fleet.  If there is a new series of Macross on the rise, I would like to see the “Super Adventure of Breetai” or atleast an OVA, or something, he was such a major player in the original series, but the only one that we don’t know what happened to him, so if anybody wants to shed soem light on this, or give any thought or theory, give out a holla.

thanks
iosman

tweakbox tweakbox tweakbox

Posted: 29 June 2019 10:27 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43404
Joined  2001-02-16

As far as I know Breetai became a high ranking fleet commander of the UN Spacy forces.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 19 February 2021 04:11 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-02-19

The Clubhouse is only a nine old month to month stage expanding both regarding notoriety and userbase. You would discover numerous fantastic and one of a kind things on the Clubhouse that separates https://clubhouseinvitehack.club/ it from other comparable stages and applications. The principal thing you would appreciate about the App is that it is very addictive.

Posted: 11 August 2021 02:16 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-08-11

The most remarkable component of the Pangong Lake is its consistently evolving tones. The lake goes about as a significant favorable place for a huge assortment of transitory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare Kashmir Tour dark necked cranes and Seagulls. Alongside our Ladakh occasion bundles, we visit Magnetic Hill, Patthar Sahib Gurudwara and Sangam of stream Indus and Zanskar followed by a visit to Moon land and Lamayuru Monastery.