Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Will the next Palladium RT rpg have…....................
Posted: 29 November 2006 04:51 PM  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5655
Joined  2005-03-14

<spoiler>The extra armanents from those “Super Shadow Fighters” in The Shadow Chronicles</spoiler>??????

Signature 

D.O.L. TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!“GO IF YOU WANT, I’M STAYING HERE UNTIL THIS BATTLE IS OVER!!!”

FOUNDER OF K.I.S.S.  and chief DOLEMITE!!!

Posted: 29 November 2006 07:19 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1171
Joined  2005-06-06

....but I’d have to say yes since the plan is to start with Shadow Chronicles, and work there way back.

I did make up a bunch of missile pods for the Alpha that go where the under intake Diamondback missiles go.

<spoiler>What are these extra armanents anyways?</spoiler>

Signature 

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.  But, the Marines don’t have that problem.

Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Check out my online Robotech game (My listed fan page).

Posted: 30 November 2006 12:35 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5655
Joined  2005-03-14

<spoiler>Well, there was that picture for that we could all see for a long time. It was artwork done by Tommy Yune I believe. Anyway, it shows Scott and Ariel embracing. Behind them is a really cool picture of an Alpha and Beta. If you look closely, you see that there are mounted canons on top of where the Alpha’s arms are in Fighter mode. Also on the wings. Think “Macross Fast Pack” applied to an Alpha.  Marcus and Maia pilot these babies in TSC. Basically Alpha’s with four mounted canon pods. Cool!</spoiler>

Thanks for the info about them starting with Shadow Chronicles. Where did you learn that?

Signature 

D.O.L. TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!“GO IF YOU WANT, I’M STAYING HERE UNTIL THIS BATTLE IS OVER!!!”

FOUNDER OF K.I.S.S.  and chief DOLEMITE!!!

Posted: 30 November 2006 10:33 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2005-06-06

Thanks for the info about them starting with Shadow Chronicles. Where did you learn that?

http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?t=66586

At the bottom of the page is the following:

As for the Robotech license, all seems to be going well. In fact, its all a matter of fine tuning the licensing agreement and signing it before it’s all a done deal. I sent out the changes and suggestions we’d like to see in the contract a week or two ago, the royalty guarantee money is waiting in the bank, and I’m anxious to finalize the deal and jump into the development of the new RPG series. We are shooting for a March, 2007, release date for the re-launch of the Robotech RPG series, probably starting with Robotech: Shadow Chronicles and working backwards.

Signature 

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.  But, the Marines don’t have that problem.

Posted: 10 December 2006 01:35 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2002-04-08

I read your last post and I was woundering if they will reprint the discontinued books too? I have two books left to get and they where discontiuned whiul\e I was ordering them. Thanks for any info.

Signature 

I am who I am.

Posted: 10 December 2006 03:21 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2001-02-16

Start with Shadow Chronicles and work backward.  As they do so, they will update the system to the latest version of the M.D.C. system and reprint after that has been completed and the mistakes are fixed.  So it will be a while.

Signature 

This Robotech thing is so exciting, I just couldn’t give it up.- Roy Fokker
I know this sounds crazy but…will you marry me? - Max Sterling
RTMC, Jedi Grand Master Valkyreace, Captain R.E.F.S. Blackjack

Posted: 10 December 2006 04:02 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2005-06-06

I was woundering if they will reprint the discontinued books too?

The best one can hope for is that some of the supplements will be reprinted as 2nd (or in the case of Return of the Masters 3rd) editions.

Personnally I have mixed feeling regarding going backwards. Yes it’s cool that we get to see
“official” stats for Shadow Chronical mecha. But not having stats for the older mecha (which could still be in use on some colony worlds) on hand sucks.

Signature