Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Lost In Space-The Animated Series proposal
Posted: 16 December 2019 06:16 AM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  367
Joined  2001-02-16

For those who remember the original 1965-68 series,the 1998 film and the recent Netflix series….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9opZTbbv4&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0zzdTHYUhV22Iq4zGGsa0bhD5-hxuLpXFvWZM0MtHnATm15qTSV9Ehl-E

Of course let’s not forget the 1973 animated pilot from The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie…!

Signature 

Take your stinking paws off of me you damn dirty apes!!!

Posted: 22 December 2019 11:40 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2001-02-15

I never knew about Lost in Space animated projects before so this is a very interesting find. Haha its good to know that even in animated form, a screaming Dr. Smith is still very hilarious to watch.  I grew up watching the original LiS on the Sci-Fi channel and geeked out when they released a theatrical version in 1998.  I enjoyed watching the film and really liked the cast but its a shame it didn’t do well critically and financially.

I can’t wait for season two of the new show on Netflix (Dec 24th), what do you think of the show so far?  Of all the countless Hollywood franchise reboots done so far I can’t help but get full on excited and giddy as hell when Lost in Space comes up.

Signature 

“My most important professional accomplishment to date? Mastering the concerned look and nod.”
-Harvey Birdman, Attorney-at-Law

Posted: 16 October 2021 04:54 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-10-16

That would be fantastic if it were produced in full! We should reimagine all the older episodes with this style cartoon and clean the audio on them. For new episodes, hire professionals to portray the characters of these cartoons. I have written some uk bestessays as well to help my students who spend most of their time in entertainment activities.