Password   forgot password?
 1 2 > 
1 of 2
Which version is best?
Posted: 23 April 2019 10:08 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2019-02-07

Question: how many different home video releases have there been? Which one is best? Which one is the most accurate to the tv airing I watched in the 80’s?

Thanks! https://omegle.onl/ https://getappvalley.com/ https://192168ll.onl/

Posted: 23 April 2019 10:50 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1980
Joined  2001-01-30

1 episode FHE tapes
6 episode feature length FHE tapes
Palladium Books tapes
Streamline Pictures tapes
Streamline Pictures Perfect Collection tapes
Streamline Pictures laserdiscs (The Macross Saga, Robotech Masters, and Robotech II: The Sentinels)
2 episode FHE tapes
Legacy DVDs
ADV DVDs
Remastered DVDs
Protoculture Collection DVDs
A&E DVDs

Legacy DVDs are best for the original version although technically the laserdiscs have rainbow artifacts instead of MPEG artifacts. I don’t think you get the real Robotech experience with the new credits and sound effects in Remastered even though the video is clearer. Remastered also has less scenes cut from the Japanese shows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech_(TV_series)#Home_video_releases

Signature 

get a job
The Bioroids have just begun to fight.

Posted: 24 April 2019 12:22 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2018-11-29

The best version is Robotech the original broadcast version.  In my list below, numbers 1, 5, and 7 are currently available for streaming on Amazon.

I am curious about how many versions there are if anyone could respond please.

I would begin with the original Japanese SDF Macross show.

1.  The Super Dimension Fortress Macross premiered on Japanese television 10/3/1982.
2.  Macross:  Do You Remember Love? premiered in Japanese theaters 7/7/1984.
3.  Super Space Fortess Macross VHS
4.  Clash of the Bionoids VHS
5.  Robotech the original broadcast version premiered on United States television 3/4/1985.
6.  Robotech edited as 6 full length features on VHS by Family Home Entertainment released in 1987.
7.  Robotech Remastered released in 2002.

I am confused about Super Space Fortress Macross and Clash of the Bionoids.  Some sources claim they are edited English dubs of Do You Remember Love?  Other sources claim Super Space Fortess Macross was the first Harmony Gold pilot of SDF Macross.  Does anyone know?  Does anyone know the release dates?  Maybe the title Super Space Fortress Macross was used for both a Do Your Remember Love dub? and a SDF Macross dub.

Thanks.

Signature 

Click here for Academic Robotech Analysis

Posted: 25 April 2019 10:47 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1980
Joined  2001-01-30

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macross:_Do_You_Remember_Love#International_versions

Toho commissioned Omni Productions to make a dub. Clash of the Bionoids is a cut version of that dub. Harmony Gold was not involved.

Signature 

get a job
The Bioroids have just begun to fight.

Posted: 26 April 2019 12:45 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2018-11-29

Hi there!  Thanks for the reply.  My mistake is there is a “Super” Space Fortess Macross not to be confused with Space Fortess Macross.  There is a YouTube video titled “Space Fortress Macross Opening” and it is posted by YouTube user InheritedWill.

I just found it on the Robotech Wiki as an article titled “Space Fortess Macross.”  It clears everything up for me.

Thanks for your help Rand.

My list would now be:

1.  The Super Dimension Fortress Macross premiered on Japanese television 10/3/1982.
2.  Macross:  Do You Remember Love? premiered in Japanese theaters 7/7/1984.
3.  Super Space Fortess Macross VHS (DYRL English dub)
4.  Clash of the Bionoids VHS (edited DYRL English dub)
5.  Space Fortess Macross (A pre-Robotech introductory clip show similar to Codename: Robotech. One version uses E1 and E2 and another uses E1 to E4.)
6.  Codename:  Robotech (A 73 minute introductory clip show aired 3/1/85 or 3/4/85 using Episodes 1 to 12.)
7.  Robotech the original broadcast version premiered on United States television 3/4/1985 or 3/5/1985.
8.  Robotech edited as 6 full length features on VHS by Family Home Entertainment released in 1987.
9.  Robotech Remastered released in 2002.

Signature 

Click here for Academic Robotech Analysis

Posted: 12 August 2019 11:58 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Banned
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2019-03-26

Both versions are very good, there are no big differences in both versions and I like both. Recently I was searching for the latest version and that time while searching I got this site https://edubirdie.com/critical-thinking-writing. This site is based on writing stuff, here we can buy critical thinking writing stuff or many more writing stuff also. In the end, got two things latest version or this site as well.

Posted: 05 November 2019 02:35 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-11-05

Hi to everyone here! I have read all the issues right here in this thread and have found a lot of interesting ones for my work. And also i think that you will enjoy my blog here: https://www.grademiners.com/case-study-help

Posted: 12 November 2019 10:22 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Joined  2019-11-12
Ingailly - 05 November 2019 02:35 AM

Hi to everyone here! I have read all the issues right here in this thread and have found a lot of interesting ones for my work. And also i think that you will enjoy my blog

May I ask you something? I used descriptive essay writing service proofreading online at  for this theme and I have a different opinion. What do people think about that?

Posted: 02 April 2020 02:07 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2020-04-02

Yeah, it’s a good idea to watch things you love.

Posted: 06 April 2020 03:42 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2020-04-06

Oh, I use Movavi too. This is a really cool thing!

Posted: 27 April 2020 01:30 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2020-04-27

I decided to write a StudyBay review and share my experience of ordering papers at this service. They really helped me in a difficult moment!

Posted: 18 May 2020 05:25 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2020-04-09
credfroven - 27 April 2020 01:30 PM

I decided to write a StudyBay review and share my experience of ordering papers at this service. They really helped me in a difficult moment!

Thank you for sharing!

Posted: 03 March 2021 06:58 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-03

I would like to be helpful so if anyone needs any help with essay writing, I found a professional writing company, they help to manage homework assignments and 100% plagiarism-free work. Check more in this article read more

Posted: 08 March 2021 03:00 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2021-03-08

There’s no need to go looking for other services that offer case study, Don’t stress out over your next case study writing services because we can help you!

Posted: 10 June 2021 12:55 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2021-06-10

I personally think that soap2day is also a great platform for watching such retro shows.  Its mainstreaming platform has only like three ads, and if you put an ad blocker, those ads will also be gone. IDK about you guys, but this platform kinda reminds me of an assignment writing service. Let me explain it’s because those services have writers like Assignment Writing Service, which is rare. Similarly, this platform has such rare videos on its watch list.

Posted: 17 July 2021 11:39 PM   [ # 15 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2020-12-29

Omegle is way better than others in terms of an easy-to-use interface. Listened to too many good words about key duplication new york services. Let’s try it.

Signature 

https://www.minutefob.ca/

1 2 > 
1 of 2