Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
About ordering from the robotech store
Posted: 27 November 2008 02:39 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-11-09

There are a few items I’d like to order but I don’t have a credit card do any of you know if I can use a Canadian money order to buy stuff if so who do I make the money order out to?
Thanks for you’re help

Posted: 27 November 2008 06:42 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Banned
Total Posts:  4878
Joined  2005-01-03

Can you use a debit card? They work the same way, they just take the money from your bank account and everybody accepts them just like credit cards.

Signature 

A WW2 101st Airborne received a letter from the IRS. He’d be thrown in jail if he didn’t pay. He stuffed an envelope with all the $ he had. “If the IRS promises to throw me in jail, then by God come and get me!” he wrote. Never heard from them again.

Posted: 26 September 2022 02:51 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2022-03-30

Your topic is important. You may share your opinions on the services you receive from Loblaws by taking part in the quick and engaging survey. The majority of my essay will focus on the implementation, potential rewards, and start survey requirements of the first StoreOpinion survey. Let’s start by taking a look at the results of the customer survey Storeopinion ca do for No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore.

Posted: 03 October 2022 01:00 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2022-06-22

This is something I’ve discussed with a friend. Run 3 is an addicting infinite runner game set in a futuristic universe in which you control a self-falling ball on a 3D track, combining old and new gameplay elements. A fast-paced game with some bizarre high-tech elements.

Posted: 06 October 2022 01:53 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2022-10-06

I am also very concerned about your issue and I am trying to figure out if that is possible. And now I’m ready to use wordle hint to give today’s answer the fastest and most accurate.

Posted: 12 February 2023 10:18 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2022-03-30

If you want to hide your IP address or browsing history when you are online. If you want to preserve your personal information on any Wi-Fi network or if you want to shield your network from hackers and snoopers, a VPN can be of assistance. You can conceal your IP address with a VPN as well. For instance, https://veepn.com/blog/stop-youtube-ads-in-a-few-simple-steps/ can be helpful for protecting data privacy and preventing third parties from learning about online activity. I find it to be rather intriguing because you can install it on Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and many other platforms that you may utilize this. You may also have access to a variety of platform privacy choices.

Posted: 01 April 2024 02:09 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2024-04-01

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this crucial information. You wrote a pretty well-written and insightful post
Trickproblem

Posted: 02 April 2024 12:02 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2023-11-30

It depends on the seller!  Some stores will accept money orders, but it’s not guaranteed.  Here’s what you can do:

Check the seller’s payment methods on their website or contact them directly.
If they accept money orders, they’ll usually online2yu echat tell you who to make it out to (often themselves).
Using a debit card might be an option too, if you have one.  Good luck!

Posted: 15 April 2024 02:58 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2024-04-15

Discover the latest tech trends with our in-depth articles, reviews, tips, tutorials, and news From AI to blockchain, virtual reality, cybersecurity, and more. Navigate the ever-changing landscape of tech with confidence. Checkout Tellagraph For More