Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5
COMIC-CON in S.D, CA : July 23-26, 2009 !!SOLD OUT!! RT PANEL THUR.
Posted: 16 July 2009 04:11 PM   [ # 61 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2002-09-05

Miyazaki’s going to be at the Disney panel on Friday afternoon - at roughly the same time the Brian Lee O’Malley (writer of Scott Pilgrim) is! ;_;

Signature 

Steve Rogers: “Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?”
Tony Stark: “Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”
- THE AVENGERS

Posted: 22 July 2009 05:24 PM   [ # 62 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2001-05-24

Wish I could go. I want to see the Robotech panel and Star wars panel. Guess I just have to watch G4TV. Maybe next year. Have fun Kevin and Tommy.

Posted: 22 July 2009 10:23 PM   [ # 63 ]  
Site Admin
Total Posts:  1694
Joined  2004-09-29

Have fun Kevin and Tommy.

I will be having fun at MechaCon in the heart of Cajun Country…

Remember: You must eat the gator before the gator eats you!

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Signature 

Your BankofKev since 1998.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 24 July 2009 02:06 AM   [ # 64 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43404
Joined  2001-02-16

Liked the information about the new products coming out. Was dissapointed that there wasn’t any new information on Shadow Rising.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 24 July 2009 03:08 PM   [ # 65 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2002-09-13

Thats too bad, I was hoping to hear some news. What fine HG products can we expect?

Signature 

“A guy can’t win around you characters”!

Posted: 24 July 2009 05:14 PM   [ # 66 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1365
Joined  2001-02-26

I’ll be looking for Memo, Phred, and anyone else at Comic-Con on G4. They’ll (supposedly) be there LIVE and I want to hear some ‘Robotech’ noise in the background during airing of the “Attack of the Show” this weekend.

Hopefully, there is another Princess Leia costume contest. ^_^

I’ll be watching :ninja:  G4

Signature 

“My dad was right. I shoulda’ve been a CPA.”- Minmei’s Manager"The heck with the calories, I think I’ll have another one.” -Dana Sterling

PROTO COLA-Choice Of The Robotech Generation

Robotech Marine Corps

MIG: Zentraedi Trooper 008

Posted: 25 July 2009 12:36 AM   [ # 67 ]  
Banned
Total Posts:  224
Joined  2006-05-24

Living in Australia, way unable to attend Comic-Con, I’m hoping for any news about new products, Shadow Rising, LAM, Frontier eng dub (Dreaming,I guess), or anything Robotech related that may be dropped at the event.

Anyone got anything?

PS) I agree with Qbare… Make some Robotech noise in the background during AOTS filming! I hope to see at least a T-shirt in the background of some B-roll.

Signature 

Show me your Robotech tattoos!

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:46 PM   [ # 68 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  9981
Joined  2001-07-03

FROM THE PANEL:
(PACKED HOUSE AGAIN) SEE PICS ALSO AT http://www.robotechx.com GALLERY. UNDER EVENTS AND COMIC CON 2009

HG,WB, AND MAGUIRE PRDUCTIONS ON TRACK WITH THE MOVIE. ONLY NEWS WAS THAT OF THE NEW WRITTER.

SHADOW RISING TO BE WORKING ALONGSIDE THE RLAM FOR BETTER PROMOTION. TO RIDE THE RLAM WAVE FOR BIGGER EXPOURE LIKE ANIMATRIX FOR THE MATRIX MOVIES AND GOTHOM KNIGHTS FOR THE DARK KNIGHT MOVIES.

DUE TO MASS EAMILS BY ROBOTECH FANS TO DC COMICS, ABOUT THE PRELUDE COMICS, DC HAS DECIDED TO RE ISSUE THE “PRELUDE TO SHADOW CHRONICLES” AGAIN.

TOYNAMI IS NOW WORKING ON ENEMY MECHA AS WELL.
THERE ARE PICTURES OUT THERE ALREDY OF TEH BATTLEPOD.

CONVENTION UNRELATED TO COMIC CON, AT MACROSS CON LAST WEEKEND, TOMMY ANOUNCED THAT WB IS LOOKING INTO A SERIES OF MOVIES AND THAT THEY WANT TO USE ALL OF ROBOTECH.

THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW.

Signature 

IF IT DOESN’T EXIST…..HECK, BUILD IT.

I “THE GOOD AND TRUE”, A SUPERMAN COMPLEX

L.A. ANIME EXPO-CON HERE I COME.
SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON HERE I COME

72ND AIRWING DRAGON SQUADRON
CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:55 PM   [ # 69 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  267
Joined  2003-04-06

Has there been any word to the “official” end of production of the masterpiece cyclone line? Strong rumors have been abound past few days of Scott and Rand only being released and that the prototype Rook will be just that. Thanks

Signature 

I WANT MY BETA….

Posted: 26 July 2009 05:58 AM   [ # 70 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  1989
Joined  2001-05-10

Thanks for the update memo both here and on RobotechX. I know you must be busy with the RobotechX fan booth.

Outside of the usual news from Harmony Gold, Warner Bros and Toynami, is there any news from the fandom related side of things?

Mav…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!

Posted: 26 July 2009 03:34 PM   [ # 71 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-07-03

Has there been any word to the “official” end of production of the masterpiece cyclone line? Strong rumors have been abound past few days of Scott and Rand only being released and that the prototype Rook will be just that. Thanks

WILL TRY TO GET INFO.

I HOPE

MAV, YES THERE IS, WE MEET THE FANS WHO ARE DOING A LIVE ACTION 10MINUTE MOVIE. THEY POSTED THEIR WORK IN RTX. PRETTY COOL. LOT MORE FANS HAVE COME TO THE BOOTH AND AS WELL SHARED MEMORIES OF THEIR ROBOTECH LOVE…

ON ANOTHER NOTE, GOT IN TOUCH WITH GEORGE FROM TOYNAMI THIS MORNING TO GIVE ME ADVICE ON MAKING A CVR ARMOUR FOR NEXT YEAR COMIC CON “LUNK” TO WEAR. WELL, LETS JUST SAY HE ENDED UP GIVING MORE THAN TIPS BUT AS WELL HIS FULL SUPPORT AND THEN SOME TO CREATING A CVR ARMOUR TO WEAR AND OTHER GUYS HERE AT THE CON ARE JUMPING IN FOR THE 25TH ANIVERSARY OF ROBOTECH IN 2010. WE PLAN TO MAKE THESE CVR ARMOURS AND WALK AROUND THE CON AND HOOK UP AT THE TOYNAMI BOOTH NEXT YEAR.

DONT HAVE DETAILS AS OF YET BUT EXPECT US TO BE OUT THERE JUST LIKE THE STORMTROOPERS HAVE DONE FOR THEIR STAR WARS FANS.

HEHEHE

Signature 

CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 26 July 2009 10:57 PM   [ # 72 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-26

This was a great Robotech Panel this year (as it was last year).  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  It was awesome to see Carl Macek there at the panel.  That was a REAL treat.  I never envisioned being able to meet him.  Thanks for setting it up guys!  I was even able to have Carl Macek sign my Shadow Veritech!

Posted: 26 July 2009 11:51 PM   [ # 73 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-26

Hey MEMO1, just saying hello as well.  I was one of those guys that came by and was interested in making CVR armor for next year’s con!  I was also interested in the RPG and will be using it in my play group!!!

Posted: 29 July 2009 01:16 PM   [ # 74 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2002-09-05

Got his autograph and a picture taken with him!

The pics are on my Facebook profile - search for “Steve Franco” and Comic-Con 2009 Day 1 (and Comic-Con 2009 Day 2).  I’ll see if I can post links to the pictures later on.

Also had a great time at Dick’s Last Resort with MEMO, Steve, Tommy, and the other fans on Thursday night.

Can’t wait ‘til next year - and yes, I preordered my tickets for then!  ($100 for all four days and Preview Night… ouch! @_@  But damn well worth it! ^_^ )

Signature 

Steve Rogers: “Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?”
Tony Stark: “Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”
- THE AVENGERS

Posted: 30 July 2009 11:21 PM   [ # 75 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-07-03

HERE IS THE THREAD.

http://www.robotechx.com/forums/25-robotech-fan-projects/4784-robotech-cvr-3-mf.html

LOG IN TO THE PAGE, AND ADD TOPIC TO YOUR EMAILS SO YOU CAN BE NOTIFIED EVERYTIME A POST GOES UP

Signature 

CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5