Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Annoying Co-workers
Posted: 03 August 2006 03:01 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  654
Joined  2004-06-20

Do you work with someone who just bugs the hell out of you cuase there just so dam anoying.You try to be nice and you try to ignore the fact that they are annoying but its just to much.Well if you do we would like to hear about it.

Signature 

When force rules, then people everywhere, though Titans be they all, will be conquered and forever subject to Futility.

Dark Lord of the Dark Fin
Member of the Robotech Fiend Club
(Skull Squadron Misfits)

Posted: 03 August 2006 03:48 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lt Commander
Total Posts:  9016
Joined  2002-04-11

I’m sure everyone thinks I’m the anoying co-worker, lol…

Blame the Gloomy Bear! :D

Signature 

Sie können mein Haar bürsten, ausziehen mich überall!

Posted: 03 August 2006 04:33 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  484
Joined  2001-12-04

If this was a work place, then I would agree with you. :p

Signature 

Who knows? The shadow knows!

We are at WAR with Terriost scum bags “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THEN SAY SOMETHING!!!!”

Posted: 03 August 2006 04:57 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  270
Joined  2002-07-14

I have about 6.7 billion of them.

Signature 

Crystal Shards: Because Crystal Dreams have Forever Broken"If I should be the last one, at least I shall know who I am. I should think that gives me a one-up on all but one other man.” - Drator. The Death Bringer.

Posted: 03 August 2006 05:00 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  615
Joined  2002-05-29

Well I did used to work with a kid who would always try to get me in trouble.  He got in trouble for playing games on the computer at work, and I work at a tanning salon, my girlfriend’s parents own to so I got a job here, and I knowit can get boring so I was watching a short film online, he got caught playing the game and tried to bring me down by saying I was doing stuff on the computer to.  I didn’t get in trouble but he did, and ever since then he’s been trying to get me in trouble.  They eventually fired him because he never came into work so that’s all over with, but that’s the only annoying co-worker I’ve ever had.  Plus this is my first job, so I’m sure there will be more.

Signature 

Senator for the Petite Cola Icon.

Posted: 03 August 2006 06:33 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  345
Joined  2006-03-11

MAN, I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

A prisoner of the highway.

Arguing with a truck driver is like wrestling a pig.
After a while the pig starts to enjoy the fight.

Posted: 04 August 2006 05:55 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-06-20

Goldfish is anoying ^_^

Signature 

When force rules, then people everywhere, though Titans be they all, will be conquered and forever subject to Futility.

(Skull Squadron Misfits)

Posted: 04 August 2006 07:18 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Banned
Total Posts:  1202
Joined  2001-07-11

*raise his hand in the air* I second that. Goldie is anoying :p

Signature 

If common sense is so common, then why don’t more people have it?

1 of the Co-Author’s of The Art of the Shadow Chronicles.

Robotech Marine Corps

Semper Fidelis

Posted: 04 August 2006 07:36 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2002-08-22

I work in the social services. three quarters of my coworkers are victims of something!!!!!! They get into the work because they want to save others because they can’t deal with their ownissues and wind up messing people up more!

Signature 

What!?!

Posted: 04 August 2006 10:30 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1087
Joined  2004-09-16

Yes, yes, and YES! mad

I work with a couple of people who think it’s the funniest thing in the world to pick up my wrench, screwdriver, etc when my head is turned.  I’ll ask people if they’ve seen said tool, and they say they haven’t.  After I feel my blood pressure rise because one of them has taken my tools, and I’ve had to go find more tools…my tools are magically returned to the spot they disappeared from!  Makes me look like I’m going insane.  That got annoying after a while.  One of those same people loves to play the “I’m mocking you” game - she feels like she has to repeat everything I say…especially if I get a laugh from my co-workers! >:o

I have yet another female co-worker whose voice sounds like Donald Duck on helium - and she pages people over the intercom!  That makes it even louder and squeakier and even more annoying! >:o

I think I just need to find another job! :D

Signature 

SCRT.comGC Call Sign: Dancing Queen
Hoosier by birth, Fightin’ Irish by the grace of God!
Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars!
Look me up on Facebook and Twitter!

Posted: 04 August 2006 10:59 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  3708
Joined  2006-05-18

even talk about mine in detail or it’ll infuriate me. Worst of all is a certain person who isn’t actually my boss, isn’t even above me in the chain of command, but he’s in a position to make my life miserable if I cross him. When he goes too far I can complain and they rein him in, but mostly it’s just “He’s a jerk. Whaddaya gonna do?” .... he’ll never leave and he’s not quite inept enough to fire.

Signature 

New to RT.com? Visit the NEWBIE LOUNGE in the Small Talk forum.

The Sneaky Trickster of the Dark Fin, Bearer of the Mischievous Tuna of Loki

Posted: 05 August 2006 05:29 AM   [ # 11 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  2445
Joined  2004-06-13

...is any situation where an irritating (—-or stupid—-or worse yet, both)  co-worker is also a supervisor.  Mu tolerance for said stupid people has fallen drastically in recent years.

Signature 

—85er—Intubator of the D.O.L…..Flowmeter of the Dark Fin…. - Remember Carl.

Posted: 05 August 2006 08:56 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  15246
Joined  2002-03-27

this school year,i’ll be dealin with kids,parents,teachers,and admins.

all part of the job.

Signature 

#Not my president!

Macross forever

Posted: 05 August 2006 09:29 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1587
Joined  2004-12-25

........... are the reason why God invented drugs and therapy….

Signature 

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Dacschund Squadron Leader (Weinnie One)
“D.O.L.—The hizzeat on repeat!”

Leader of “Disciples Of the Mother (Sammie) And Daughter (Annie)” = D.O.M.A.D.

I
WANT
MY
BETA!!!!!!!

Posted: 05 August 2006 03:18 PM   [ # 14 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  270
Joined  2002-07-14

Tiger Ann, I feel your pain. That was my entire high school career in Welding Shop. Why, why, if I was in the most dangerous shop, was I surrounded by the stupidest people? They’d do the same thing with the tools, but they’d also do it with metal I’d cut, things I was working on, ENTIRE PROJECTS. One time they threw away a ball of steel that I’d tied in a knot, after twisting it for a pattern first. That took SIX HOURS. All gone. Course they were probably stoned at the time. Hell they were probably stoned when I asked them.

The worst was when they messed with the settings on my welder. Because I was inside a booth with a black curtain drawn, they knew I couldn’t see them, especially with my welding helmet down. But I’d sure as hell hear them giggling like school girls!! These are the kinda people that think having everyone in the class turn around is HYSTERICAL. A mind that’s weak and a back that’s strong, I guess. But can’t I have both? Or at least kill the stupid people?

Signature 

Crystal Shards: Because Crystal Dreams have Forever Broken"If I should be the last one, at least I shall know who I am. I should think that gives me a one-up on all but one other man.” - Drator. The Death Bringer.

Posted: 06 August 2006 01:22 PM   [ # 15 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-06-20

Thats the funniest story I’ve heard in a long time,that really made my day. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Signature 

(Skull Squadron Misfits)