Password   forgot password?
 1 2 > 
1 of 2
I think I have the reason why the MASTERS risked Zor Prime
Posted: 18 June 2006 07:40 AM  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  2987
Joined  2002-12-07

In a previous thread it was discussed; “Why would the Masters jeopardize their only Zor Clone by putting him into battle as a lead Bioroid and then let him get indoctrinated into the enemy camp?”
Well, it’s simple really. They probably had Zor POSE as a lead Bioroid pilot with the purpose of him being taken prisoner. Not only to spy on the Earthers, but also with the hopes that by being close to them he’d eventually be taken to the very place the Masters wished to go to but were themselves blocked.
Namely the burial mounds.
Maybe they thought it would jog his memory. Which of course, it DID!
They stated that they were in desperate straits, and probably felt they had nothing to lose and everything to gain with this risky endeavor. :judge:

Signature 

Theres no denying it. Sammie & Annie are Mother & Daughter
Messiah of D.o.M.a.D. (Disciples of the Mother and Daughter = Sammie & Annie).
Whamhammer is my chief Disciple.

Posted: 18 June 2006 08:37 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  2445
Joined  2004-06-13

...emjar’s got a point there….I think he’s right.

Signature 

—85er—Intubator of the D.O.L…..Flowmeter of the Dark Fin…. - Remember Carl.

Posted: 18 June 2006 09:34 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  3290
Joined  2001-03-13

If the Masters really wanted ZP to explore the ruins they could have dropped him off at anytime.  Remember in “Half-Moon” no one seems to have known that a ship had landed there.

Given that it would have been easy to insert ZP alone to explore the Mounds.  It wouldn’t be like the Earth Forces could stop them from recovering him if they really wanted to from the Mounds.

They probably had Zor POSE as a lead Bioroid pilot with the purpose of him being taken prisoner

If that is Zor posing as a lead BP in the animation I would hate to see what he could do if he really was a lead BP. ^_^

Signature 

Supreme Commander Leonard is an Agent of the Robotech Masters.

Posted: 18 June 2006 09:44 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  688
Joined  2005-05-02

There really isn’t much detective work to be done here.  The Masters needed a spy to pinpoint the exact location of the protoculture (as they stated in “Deja Vu”) and keep them updated on our military actions.  Zor Prime was the perfect fit because he was physiologically identical to us (unlike the bioroid pilots) so he could pass as a human, and he wasn’t tied to the triumvirate (unlike the Masters’ people).

Signature 

“General Rolf, don’t you think that it was your indecisiveness that brought this situation down upon us?”

Posted: 18 June 2006 10:01 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  19930
Joined  2004-01-13

Also, it seems to me that they said they wanted to jog Zor Primes’ memories as to the exact location of the Protoculture and how to make it, or something, didn’t they?

(i’m going to re-watch Masters in a couple of weeks to get things streight.  Maybe we all should so we can better discuss it’s merrits?  ^_^ )

Signature 

SCRT.com Girl’s Club:
I   am…“PEACHES!!”

MM Triumvirate!!

That Guy…of the Dark Fin.

Official RT.Com BOBA FETT

AITTTC-MOTCZ!!

Posted: 18 June 2006 01:12 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2006-03-19

Have any of you read Jack Mckinney’s book end of circle?  There is a reason ZP can pose as a full blooded human.  It is amazing that the Robotech Masters did not notice the similiar DNA structure that ZP had.  ZP is half human.  His mother was none other than Lyn Minmei and the father was Rem.  What better way to pass off a spy than one that contains the DNA of one.  I’ll agree with ShadowLogan.  I would hate to be on the opposite side of ZP’s laser rifle.

Posted: 18 June 2006 01:33 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5932
Joined  2002-01-27

Have any of you read Jack Mckinney’s book end of circle?

SPEAK NOT ITS NAME!!  DEVIL BOOK OF WIERDNESS!!  RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!

Signature 

D.O.L. Member
XbL: Treiz Faction
The ORIGINAL meh!!!

Posted: 18 June 2006 02:02 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  7835
Joined  2002-11-22

The end of the circle was well unrobotech. Thatw as the dumbess plot line ever Minmie i’m sorry but lost her useful ness at the end of the macross saga. Thats why I hate the fact that they have janice M in SC. I hated the charter actually there were some realy good characters like jack baker and Karen pen. They have to pick janice M of all of them a sining android who orinaly was who rem loved.

Signature 

Three thing never anger or you will not live for long a wolf with cubs, a man with power, and a woman’s sence of wrong
Mother of the talking tuna of the dark fin
Cat girl of the Banshee

Posted: 18 June 2006 06:45 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2006-05-28

I think that we need to reread the Sentinels by Jack Mckinney. Zor Prime was Cloned by the master from the brain of Zor They made two clones Zor Prime was the only one to live. Cabell clone Rem for Zor brain also However he knew and raiseD Zor and did the same with Rem.  Rem was not the father Zor Prime. Minmei had Twins in the end of the book. It been while since I,ve read them all, but think I’m right.  :101:

Signature 

85er,3rd commander MIG ,member of dark fin holder of the sliver tuna Excalibur.”

Posted: 18 June 2006 06:46 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Private 1st Class
Joined  2006-05-28

Rem fell in love Mimei and not Jancie M ^_^

Signature 

85er,3rd commander MIG ,member of dark fin holder of the sliver tuna Excalibur.”

Posted: 19 June 2006 12:49 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  7835
Joined  2002-11-22

It was janice M she died getting him out of the invid hive if I remember right. One of the praxian women use to tease him about loving and adroid minmei came atfter wards. I hated that plot line anyway.

Signature 

Three thing never anger or you will not live for long a wolf with cubs, a man with power, and a woman’s sence of wrong
Mother of the talking tuna of the dark fin
Cat girl of the Banshee

Posted: 19 June 2006 04:10 AM   [ # 11 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  2987
Joined  2002-12-07

I was talking about Zor Prime being used as a pawn by the Masters! -_-

Signature 

Theres no denying it. Sammie & Annie are Mother & Daughter
Messiah of D.o.M.a.D. (Disciples of the Mother and Daughter = Sammie & Annie).
Whamhammer is my chief Disciple.

Posted: 19 June 2006 06:07 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Private 1st Class
Joined  2006-05-28

The master needed the memories stored in Zor Primes DNA. yes you are right they hope that by exposing him to us it would trigger the memories hidden in the DNA. As any master fan know this did work. But only after being exposing the flower of life. To the master the body was just a shell that could re made at time. once they the memories they no longer need Zor prime.  :judge:

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2006 06:17 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Private 1st Class
Joined  2006-05-28

he wasn’t tied to the triumvirate (unlike the Masters’ people). Yes Zor was part of a triumvirate. I us ep 29 Macross saga ref and Sentinels novels Zor Prime was Cloned by the master from the brain of Zor They made two clones Zor Prime was the only one to live. Cabell clone Rem who also a Zor clone.

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2006 06:32 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Private 1st Class
Joined  2006-05-28

It was janice M she died getting him out of the invid hive if I remember right. It been awhile I may bit rusty but do remember that now. Maybe we could start a book thread so we don’t get to far off track here. sorry
emjar

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2006 06:37 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Private 1st Class
Joined  2006-05-28

Yes but it didn’t work in their favor. IT back fired big time.

Signature 

1 2 > 
1 of 2