Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
 1 2 > 
1 of 2
OK, we’ve tried this with Leonard, now,  you lock Kyle in a room with…...........
Posted: 13 June 2006 12:12 AM  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5655
Joined  2005-03-14

1. Scott Bernard

2. Bowie Grant

3. Angelo Dante

4. Rolf Emerson

5. Rienhardt

6. Ken from “The Lost City”.

7. Annie

what would happen?

Signature 

D.O.L. TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!“GO IF YOU WANT, I’M STAYING HERE UNTIL THIS BATTLE IS OVER!!!”

FOUNDER OF K.I.S.S.  and chief DOLEMITE!!!

Posted: 13 June 2006 12:14 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2005-03-14

Each of these would be one at a time.

Wich would he get along with?
Wich would he clash with?

Signature 

D.O.L. TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!“GO IF YOU WANT, I’M STAYING HERE UNTIL THIS BATTLE IS OVER!!!”

Posted: 13 June 2006 12:16 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  509
Joined  2005-09-17

Obviously he would crash into Bernard, besides being ass kicked by him.
And Bowie would be his best friend.

Signature 

85er
GLOVAL IS ALIVE.
Scott Who?

Posted: 13 June 2006 12:22 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2005-03-14

And Bowie would be his best friend.

Yeah, no kidding!  :rofl:

Heck, I bet Kyle would try to manage an act that would be made of Bowie and Musica!

I can just hear it, imagine Kyle’s voice…“And now ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce my new talented band….Universe Of Peace!!”  :x :x :x :x

BTW, we made a name for your Gloval conviction in the “alphabet soup” thread.  wink

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2006 12:24 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  13457
Joined  2005-10-21

I think ya need to change the order.

1. Bowie Grant

2. Rolf Emerson

3. Angelo Dante

4. Rienhardt

5. Ken from “The Lost City”.

6. Annie

7. Scott Bernard

Why the order change? Simple.

Emerson would run from Kyle.

Bowie would be his best friend.

options 3 to 6 would be the heck outa him

Scott would kill him.

Needless to say if yo uleave Scott as opition 1, he aint around for anyone else.

BTW: Did ya ever get the email I sent?

Signature 

- 85ER -
MEMBER OF D.O.M.A.D.
CAG OF THE D.O.L.

- Carl Macek, to the stars and beyond time, you are not forgotten -

Posted: 13 June 2006 12:28 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  754
Joined  2002-04-11

1. Scott Bernard - I’m not sure what Scott would do, we never see him actually physically asault someone. Scott is always dumb enough to get into actual arguments with people like Kyle (without Rand et al. dragging him away). I think the two would argue incessently, as Scott wouldn’t realize Kyle just wants to pick an argument, nothing more.

2. Bowie Grant - Bowie would whine and moan, but he would eventually stand up for his friends and they’d get into a fight (we already kn ow Bowie’s been in a fight with people before for bashing [edit: musicians in the military, sorry]).

3. Angelo Dante - Hehe. Splat.

4. Rolf Emerson - Who the heck knows, he’d probably eventually lose his cool and knock Kyle to the ground.

5. Rienhardt - You mean Mr. Military Hard Case himself? I think Kyle would be arrested for participating in a demonstration outside the bounds afforded him by law (you can’t just demonstrate wherever you please and I’m sure Reinhardt could pull some strings), in the hope that a night in the big house would straighten him up. If that didn’t work, Reinhardt would try the “scorched earth” tactic on him (needlessly using an incorrect definition yet again).

6. Ken from “The Lost City”. - Aren’t they the same person? I swear they’re the same person (not just the voice, but the face and the whole anti-military rant). I think they would meet, shake hands, and annhilate.

7. Annie - Isn’t she like Kyle’s illegitimate daughter or something? I get really confused with long acronyms, sorry. She’d probably try and marry him (indepdent of their blood relations if any)

Signature 

Leonard versus Gloval. It’s always fun.

Posted: 13 June 2006 07:59 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  1026
Joined  2001-02-16

1. Scott Bernard

Hard to say. Scott is very military, so he and Leonard may communicate better than some think. In the end, though, Scott seems a lot more human than Leonard and that would probably bring them into conflict.

2. Bowie Grant

I don’t think Bowie would get along with him as well as you all seem to think. He DID send his godfather off to die, afterall! I could see Bowie actually “growing a pair” and doing some damage in this situation.

3. Angelo Dante

Again, a career soldier. I think they’d get along famously.

4. Rolf Emerson

Emerson is used to taking orders from Leonard, but personally I’d love to see him “give some back.”

5. Rienhardt

I think Leonard would be more than a little peeved with Rienhardt, considering that from Leonard’s point of view, Rienhardt left the SC alone to die. I definitely see a conflict breaking out.

6. Ken from “The Lost City”.

Just a young punk as far as Leonard would be concerned. But I could see Ken taking him on.

7. Annie

Now THAT would be an odd conversation…

Signature 

“And you don’t perceive a provocation in the enemy’s obliteration of our first assault wave?”

Posted: 13 June 2006 08:36 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2005-03-14

Did you even read my opening thread?

This was about Lynn Kyle. Not Leonard. I just mentioned that a similar thread did this with Leonard.

BTW, there’s no way that little punk from “The Lost City” could “take” Leonard.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2006 10:37 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  858
Joined  2004-01-30

1. Scott Bernard would beat him senseless.  Not only are they opposites in ideology (and we’ve seen in the show just how Scott reacts to people who challenge his opinions), but Kyle has a habit of pressing people’s buttons, and Scott has a LOT of buttons to press.  Lots of issues there.  Yeah, Kyle would say the wrong thing and wind up in intensive care.

2. Bowie would agree with his ideals at first, until he got to know him in person.  Then they’d get into a heated (verbal) argument.  Eventually even Bowie would realize the futility of it and just sit down and ignore Kyle.  Bowie may be childish at times, but he still has the edge in maturity here.

3. Angelo is at least as temperamental as Scott, and a soldier through and through.  Kyle wouldn’t last two seconds unless he kept his mouth shut, which isn’t something Kyle would do.

4. Emerson’s convictions are weak enough that Kyle could probably persuade him to come around to his side.  Most likely, though, he would just humor him for awhile.  He’s used to tolerating whining, after all.  Best case scenario, he’d decide to teach the punk a lesson and take him over his knee.  Disturbing, yes, but funny.

5. Hm… didn’t know Reinhardt all that well.  Who was he again?

6. Ken and Kyle?  They were cut from not only the same cloth, but with the same pair of scissors.  They’d pair off like brothers.  Hell, they might wind up having kids.

7. Kyle would make the mistake of treating Annie like most men do… at which point she’d first get hysterical and sob, then get really ticked off and break both his knees.  Best not to mess with Annie.  You can’t pull a Minmei on this girl, she has too much determination.

Signature 

RT.COM FREAK
Supremely Cool RT.com Girl
ACE Public Relations Officer
Current de facto leader of the DOGS (Defenders of Gloval)
Barking mad

Posted: 13 June 2006 06:18 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  785
Joined  2006-02-15

1. Scott Bernard.-Scott would tie Kyle to a tree and fire all his missiles on the tree

2. Bowie Grant.-Bowie could sing in Kyle’s protests

3. Angelo Dante.-Angelo…maybe punch him till death

4. Rolf Emerson.-Might convince him to “drive” his spaceship…to stop the war of course (and saying anything about a huge Tirolian mothership in the way)

5. Rienhardt.-the good general might tie him to one of the Neutron S warheads…with a cowboy hat to comlete the scene

6. Ken from “The Lost City”.-They would look at each other and they would know that cloning has gone too far…later start a massive protest (with one Kyle you can annoy everyone and with two…)

7. Annie.-I’m not sure, either they would be locked in a loud, annoying discussion, or the girl would call Lunk to take out that bum

Signature 

The brightest star in the fleet
The Only and Sexiest Leader of Minmei Forever (MF)
Fasionable Lady aboard the Banshee

Posted: 13 June 2006 06:22 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2002-04-11

You know, not that I’m a giant “Bowie fan” or anything…But Bowie is the only one we hear of on that list getting into a fight on behalf of his miniscule military pride. Why does everyone think he and Kyle would get along?
Scott sort of does, and Angelo well…If you think Angelo wouldn’t knock Kyle around, you’ve been watching Transformers, not Robotech.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2006 10:44 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2002-04-11

addendum: Angelo hits Zor for disrespecting his fallen comrades.

Signature 

Posted: 15 June 2006 01:35 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Corporal
Joined  2001-02-16

Sorry, misread your subject heading. I recall doing the Leonard vs. Kyle scenario.

Anyway, I thought every thread in this forum was supposed to focus on Leonard. Isn’t it???

Signature 

“And you don’t perceive a provocation in the enemy’s obliteration of our first assault wave?”

Posted: 15 June 2006 01:52 PM   [ # 13 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  13457
Joined  2005-10-21

I still think Scott would end up killing Kyle before Kyle coud be handed off to anyone else.

ATTN: DOL Memebers, new announcement up in the ROLL Call thread.

Signature 

- 85ER -
MEMBER OF D.O.M.A.D.
CAG OF THE D.O.L.

- Carl Macek, to the stars and beyond time, you are not forgotten -

Posted: 16 June 2006 12:45 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2005-03-14

Sorry, misread your subject heading

No big deal. So, care to speculate on how all these people would react with Kyle?

Anyway, I thought every thread in this forum was supposed to focus on Leonard. Isn’t it???

OF COURSE! :p
But even I need a break from the old Supreme Commander once in a while!  ^_^  :p B-)  B-)

Signature 

Posted: 16 June 2006 09:50 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Corporal
Joined  2001-02-16

OF COURSE! 
But even I need a break from the old Supreme Commander once in a while!

Fascinating. I never knew! smile

Signature 

1 2 > 
1 of 2