Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2
2 of 2
Macross DVD’s are available for preorder in the store now
Posted: 27 April 2001 11:29 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2001-02-16

I have been on the Macross waiting list since summer of 2000!!! Almost a year!!! Well I hope they release it…because the original release date was during the x-mas season but they moved it for summer. Jeez…I have been on their waiting list for a while…I hope they didnt forget about me.

Signature 

“Khyron was right…This is the Micronian Devil.” -Miriya

Yahoo ID: micronian_devil

Posted: 28 April 2001 01:36 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2001-02-22

if you are on the list that was orginally on animeigo, then you don’t have to sign up for this one, unless you want to buy them from the Robotech Store that is, but as long as you signed up with animeigo, you are in the “queue” of people waiting to get the dvds.

Posted: 28 April 2001 02:09 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  549
Joined  2001-03-09

ok, considering that the $360 is in U.S. funds, and i’m canadian ... $360 * $1.45 (us/can) conversion ratio, thats $522 canadian price!

that indeed is too rich for my blood & wallet at this current time…, especially the Robotech dvd’s being my ut-most priority ...

yeah, the Macross will have to wait indeed.. . the robotech boxed set of 3 dvd’s for $44.99 U.S. works out to $64.00 canadian ...

and the other Robotech collectables i’m also certainly going for…

if only money grew on trees… hmm, but that would be a bad thing…

Signature 

LEGIONS OF THUNDER
Thunder#1: *Legion Commander*
Destroid Tomahawk Mk VI: The Excalibur II"The Robotech forums is our friendly community that we belong. Its like Protoculture for the human heart & soul.” - Jadesfire

...I am Jadesfire…I have returned…

Posted: 28 April 2001 02:15 AM   [ # 19 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  549
Joined  2001-03-09

i’m not crying over the price of the Macroos box set (as to the value & how much work actually gone into the remastering), but i am cryin & whinen’ over the poor value of canadian dollar to us dollar ... that’s what makes all the difference for me…

makes me wish i wasn’t canadian sometimes… yes, i’ll say it: the “i’m Proud To Be Canadian” slogan is badly overrated ...

Signature 

LEGIONS OF THUNDER
Thunder#1: *Legion Commander*
Destroid Tomahawk Mk VI: The Excalibur II"The Robotech forums is our friendly community that we belong. Its like Protoculture for the human heart & soul.” - Jadesfire

...I am Jadesfire…I have returned…

Posted: 29 April 2001 07:33 AM   [ # 20 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  2582
Joined  2001-01-30

I’m in Australia and our dollar is inan even worse position than yours :<

$360 US adds up to around $720 AUS….and that’s not including the extra postage costs to get it from my friend over there to dodge the North America only restriction ^_^

Cyclone (not interested in Macross anyway for one simple reason…it’s not Mospeada and thus Cyc’s not buying…)

Signature 

The frisky non-living Marlene with questionable choices in employment and underwear.

RT.com Forum and Fan-Art/Fan-Fic Mod. Email me if you see any problems or have any questions.

Posted: 30 April 2001 12:10 AM   [ # 21 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2001-02-22

oh yes god bless the dollar lol

Posted: 30 April 2001 07:13 PM   [ # 22 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  304
Joined  2001-04-13

WHY?  HOW DID THEY NAMED THAT SDF-1 “THE MACROSS”  IN JAPAN IT WAS MEANT TO APPROACH JAPANESE VERSON AND THAT ESPOSIDES WAS SHORT TO COME OVER SHORE(AMERICAN VER.) SO THEY HAD TO RE-DO AND RE-INTRODUTION IN BETTER VER.AND RENAMED ROBOTECH <—- NOT BECAUSE OF SHIP .... IT WAS REFFERING BUNCH OF FIGHTER THAT TRANSFORMS INTO BATTLOID(MECHAS)  SO THAT’S HOW ROBOTECH STORYLINE GOT LONGER THEN JAPANESE VER DID

< 1 2
2 of 2