Joined  2001-02-16

anyone got tips for drawing mechs?

Signature 

My a head hurts…

Posted: 14 April 2001 11:00 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  329
Joined  2001-02-16

I get that question alot from other artist. My best advice is this. If you can draw a stick figure you can draw mecha. Just start out using the stick man as a basic skeleton of how you want to position your soon to be bad ass mech. Afterwards, start adding basic block/sphere type shapes to the stick to give it the basic shape of your desired mech, it dosent have to be perfect, just bare bone blocks. after you have the desired shape in order, start to define your mecha. slowly add your extras and all the flashy stuff.

It probably be best to show how its done but I hope this helps. Oh and remember, it dosent nesessarly have to be human in shape, try brawdining sholders and hips ect.

Signature 

“A man’s house is his SDF, and his car is his Valkyrie.”
  —Old anime proverb.

Strike Valkyrie-Deus Decretum

Posted: 28 October 2020 08:24 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2020-05-15

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing this with me. I was looking online for some reviews on https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/essay-writing-service/ website and if you guys know about them please tell me.

Posted: 06 November 2020 04:48 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2019-06-25

Mechs are kind of easy to create from the point that you can just put anything on to them you have to keep in mind to make it look solid. And by solid I mean to make it look metallic and tough to break. decorative concrete