Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Just found out the Robotech.com is in existence.
Posted: 07 April 2001 10:04 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2001-04-07

I went to daily scifi.com and found out the series was coming out again on DVD. I went to ADV films to look for info. on Vampire Hunter D and found this wonderful and incredible web page. I am delighted to be a part of the experience to say the least. I am so glad they are rereleasing Robotech on DVD.

Posted: 07 April 2001 02:04 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  449
Joined  2001-02-15

While I’m not the embodiment of robotech.com, for what it’s worth…Welcome Aboard!

Signature 

Infinite Dreams, I Can’t Deny Them!

Posted: 07 April 2001 05:53 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  1065
Joined  2001-02-17

Glad to see that you have found us!! You will find lots of really nice people on the site and meet some new friends here! I would like to say welcome and hope to see you around the site!!

Don’t forget to check out all the great fan art and fiction that our fellow fans have posted in the fan art and fiction areas (main community page) and of course post your questions to Carl Macek in the Robotech forum!! If you just want to talk about anything, check out the Lounge.

Remember there are kids on the site so keep the language clean and nothing to racy. We are all fans and here to have a good time! If you have any questions please feel free to email me or just post your questions in the appropriate forum and I am sure you will find a ton of fellow fans more than willing to help ya out!!!

See you around the site!! ^__^

Signature 

“I don’t want the world, I just want your half.”