Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Mari IIjima
Posted: 18 March 2001 04:29 PM  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1301
Joined  2001-01-30

are there any other Mari IIjima fans out there???

Mari iijima is my favorite singer. she played the role of Lynn Minmay in mcross (not robotech, macross). check out her Website at http://www.marimusic.com most of it is in english.

Signature 

Coercively Cloned Zentran at Birth; undergoing reclonning correction to Meltran configuration"Minmei? I’ve never heard of a Minmei; what are it’s ballistic capabilities?”-Khyron

Posted: 18 March 2001 04:40 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2001-02-19

and I like her voice, I got to see her and her two children (And her body guard, who was cool enough to stay outside) last year at NDK when they came in to play some video games, where I was working.

Signature 

“All your base are belong to us!”“HA, HA, HA!”

Posted: 18 March 2001 07:49 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  237
Joined  2001-02-16

Shes pretty, good voice atress, music is good what else do you need?

Signature 

Proud member of Hawk’s robotech rebels.
Anyone who downs fighting or martial arts probably never had a real experiance with either. Theres ntohing more pure than true, unarmed, bare it all combat.

Posted: 18 March 2001 11:46 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2001-02-27

It goes without saying wink

—-Aabh

Posted: 19 March 2001 01:06 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2001-02-16

According to her website Mari says she was chosen as the number one requested guest for Anime Expo.  She is also scheduled to appear at various events around the country (US).  From what I hear she puts on a really good show.

Signature 

Long Live Culture !

Posted: 19 March 2001 04:52 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2001-02-15

If you live in Los Angeles, you may be able to catch Mari playing at Ghengis Cohen’s.  I’ve seen her there two or three times, and she does put on a great show.  Last time, she even did a cover of the Third Eye Blind song “Deep Inside of You”.

Signature 

“Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.”“Wot?” - Captain Sensible

Posted: 20 March 2001 11:11 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2001-02-22

i remember them saying last year, that she said she would scale back alot of her anime convention appearances, but to comment on her beauty, even after all these years (wonder how she looked when macross first came out, LOL), it usually seems to be a trend that the female voice actresses look attractive while the male…...well i don’t judge other men, lol