Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Where do you stand on tutoring a medical student?
Posted: 26 January 2023 01:34 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2022-11-17

Could you expound more on your question? Are you asking if I think it’s… bad? Are there problems with doing it? Is it worthwhile?

More details and you’ll probably get a good answer.

Posted: 27 January 2023 12:30 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2022-11-17

I plan to enter a medical school and in order to improve my knowledge I decided to seek the services of a tutor, I found a great resource here https://www.medicmind.co.uk/interview-tutoring/  This site provides tutoring services to help you achieve your desired level A grades. Students often choose these courses as soon as they have medical offers and grades that they want to work for, but we also have courses for GCSE students!

Posted: 13 December 2023 09:44 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  167
Joined  2023-03-31

In fact, applying can be really difficult for you if you don’t prepare enough for it. I advise you to use help with preparing for multiple mini interview. This will help you not be afraid of the interview and feel more confident.

Posted: 03 April 2024 05:17 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2023-12-15

Are you searching for the best assignment writing services from experts? Contact experts of Global assignment help as they offer the best nursing assignment help to the students. You can contact their experts for assistance at any time. They also offer law assignment help at affordable rates.