Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
bollyfuntv
Posted: 22 June 2022 09:47 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  2365
Joined  2021-03-12

The purpose of this short article to any or all readers is and then entertain, show the actual side of Indian society that exists in today’s India, explaining the difference between fiction and reality and to not hurt the sentiments of anyone who is a part of television serials.

In India, regional language channels on TV (television) are becoming extremely popular and youth are drawn towards it in great numbers. Television serials may also be becoming popular and have already been able to produce its place among common masses positively. Though characters shown in TV serials are fictional and can’t be compared in real life situation folks are identifying them by pouring them fully engrossed mentally.

There are a few funny things shown in some of the family driven daily soaps on TV which can make people laugh, cry, angry, restless, confuse, over-curious, and make them remain in their state of expectancy about what will happen next?

Many youth (girls mainly) along side housewives have emerged discussing bollyfuntv serials and its characters wholeheartedly among fellow friends as a common pastime. People enjoy discussing the characters in detail and arrive at a conclusion about fictional characters or label them good or bad according for their understanding level. They righteously discuss in what a common character should have done in the particular scene, how right or wrong he or she’s, what he or she or they must do now etc. Hatred towards negative characters in daily soaps in the shape of verbal abuses with weird facial expressions has already been observed among common masses (viewers).

Posted: 24 June 2022 08:13 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2365
Joined  2021-03-12

I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. herb grinder