Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
How to minimize hair loss while on/off cycle. 
Posted: 22 November 2021 01:22 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  134
Joined  2020-07-18

Hello guys, I’ve seen people experience hair loss on this forum for a while now and decided to help with knowledge I’ve gained from university and from the experience of losing hair my self.

Hair loss will be dependent on a few factors:
1. How many androgens are in your system.
2. Androgen receptor sensitivity and how prone you are to follicular miniaturization from endogenous or exogenous androgens
3. The types of androgens in your system (DHT from your natural Testosterone’s conversion, as well as the androgenic activity of Testosterone itself)

Now, as a male, you will have significant more levels of testosterone then a girl, so any women reading this shouldn’t worry. Unless they’re using drugs that increase testosterone and or DHT derivatives. The tradeoff of being a male, is you have a lot of DHT circulating inside your system. Now what is DHT? Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), or 5α-dihydrotestosterone (5α-DHT), is an endogenous androgen sex steroid and hormone that is a by-product of one’s own Testosterone levels.
Testosterone is the primary sex hormone in men, that gives men the male characteristics such as, deeper voice, beard, and body hair. While it’s good for the wife, it’s not entirely good for your hair. Testosterone its self isn’t what you should be worried about, but DHT. The reason being DHT is more androgenic, but also because it has a much higher affinity to bind and miniaturize hair follicles than Testosterone does.

Posted: 22 November 2021 04:30 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2021-08-01

Thanks for sharing man.

Posted: 22 November 2021 04:31 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2021-08-02

Thanks for the tips. Quite useful. Indeed, the problem of hair loss is prevalent in girls, especially during the cycle. For me, it was terrific that for the hair not to fall out, you must pay special attention to the hairdryer, conditioner, straightener, etc., you use. It also matters how you dry your hair. I never thought that drying hair had any value. I always chose to save money and did not spend a lot of money on hairdryers until I read on a site that, in fact, the hairdryer has tremendous importance in hair texture. Since then, I have bought the best hair dryers.

Posted: 21 March 2023 06:43 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2534
Joined  2021-03-12

Then i’d like to tell you about the perfect solution is - Clip-in Hair Extensions! Even if you have short hair, you are able to still adorn the clip-in extensions, khairvendors.com/hair-extensions/ which would be the simplest and best solution to alter your short hair into gorgeous long locks in just a few minutes.

Posted: 08 May 2023 05:34 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2023-04-14

What are some of the most effective ways to prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair growth, and where can I find more information about these methods? I can no longer fight hair loss, I will be glad to help!

Posted: 08 May 2023 05:35 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2023-04-14

Welcome! If you’re looking for effective ways to prevent hair loss, I highly recommend checking out the information available on our website, just click to learn more. From natural remedies to clinical treatments, we provide a comprehensive guide to help you combat hair loss and maintain healthy hair growth. Don’t wait until it’s too late - start taking action to prevent hair loss today by exploring the resources available on our site.

Posted: 09 June 2023 08:40 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  191
Joined  2023-04-09
curlyrainbow85 - 22 November 2021 01:22 AM

Hello guys, I’ve seen people experience hair loss on this forum for a while now and decided to help with knowledge I’ve gained from university and from the experience of losing hair my self.

2. Androgen receptor sensitivity and how prone you are to follicular miniaturization from endogenous or exogenous androgens
3. The types of androgens in your system (DHT from your natural Testosterone’s conversion, as well as the androgenic activity of Testosterone itself)

Now, as a male, you will have significant more levels of testosterone then a girl, so any women reading this shouldn’t worry. Unless they’re using drugs that increase testosterone and or DHT derivatives. The tradeoff of being a male, is you have a lot of DHT circulating inside your system. Now what is DHT? Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), or 5α-dihydrotestosterone (5α-DHT), is an endogenous androgen sex steroid and hormone that is a by-product of one’s own Testosterone levels.
Testosterone is the primary sex hormone in men, that gives men the male characteristics such as, deeper voice, beard, and body hair. While it’s good for the wife, it’s not entirely good for your hair. Testosterone its self isn’t what you should be worried about, but DHT. The reason being DHT is more androgenic, but also because it has a much higher affinity to bind and miniaturize hair follicles than Testosterone does.

Hey man, I agree what you said but at the end we should discuss about the solution. In my opinion, one should use human hair wigs if he/she is facing severe hair loss issue. Human hair wigs offer a multitude of benefits that make them a popular choice for those in need of a hair replacement solution. Their natural appearance, styling versatility, and realistic hairline are just a few advantages of human hair wigs. They provide comfort, durability, and easy maintenance, allowing individuals to regain their confidence and achieve the desired look. With human hair wigs, you can enjoy the benefits of realistic and customizable hair without compromising on quality.

Posted: 03 September 2023 12:30 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2023-04-21

I wanted to share a little update on my hair journey and seek some advice. Currently, I sport a skullet hairstyle, which I’ve enjoyed for a while. However, I’ve decided to switch things up and go for a perm. I’m excited about the change, but I’m also concerned about potential hair fall during the perm process.

I’ve heard mixed opinions about this, and I’m not sure what to expect. Some say that perming can lead to hair breakage and damage, while others have had positive experiences.

I would really appreciate any insights or tips you might have. Have any of you gone from a skullet to a perm? Did you experience significant hair fall, or were there ways to minimize it? Any recommended products or aftercare routines to maintain healthy hair after the perm? Moreover, what’s the average price of this overall process?

Posted: 27 September 2023 03:33 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2021-09-16

Hair loss can be a concern for some individuals, and it can sometimes be associated with various factors, including genetics, hormones, diet, and lifestyle. If you are experiencing hair loss or want to minimize the risk of hair loss while on or off a cycle of medications or supplements (e.g., anabolic steroids),

Alex,
Working at essay writing company - Quality Assignment’s coursework writing service is your secret weapon for academic success. Join thousands of satisfied students today

Posted: 04 October 2023 11:08 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2021-09-14

Hair loss is a common concern for many individuals, whether they are on or off a cycle. It can be a frustrating and distressing experience. In this blog post, we will explore some effective strategies and techniques to minimize hair loss. By incorporating this ultimate review of Paper Fellows tips into your routine, you may be able to maintain healthier and fuller hair, regardless of whether you are on or off a cycle. So let’s jump right in and discover how you can take control of your hair health!

Posted: 29 November 2023 04:06 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  191
Joined  2023-04-09
Mike Bostad - 03 September 2023 12:30 AM

I wanted to share a little update on my hair journey and seek some advice. Currently, I sport a skullet hairstyle, which I’ve enjoyed for a while. However, I’ve decided to switch things up and go for a perm. I’m excited about the change, but I’m also concerned about potential hair fall during the perm process.

I’ve heard mixed opinions about Oviedo hair extensions, and I’m not sure what to expect. Some say that perming can lead to hair breakage and damage, while others have had positive experiences.

I would really appreciate any insights or tips you might have. Have any of you gone from a to a perm? Did you experience significant hair fall, or were there ways to minimize it? Any recommended products or aftercare routines to maintain healthy hair after the perm? Moreover, what’s the average price of this overall process?

I’ve been using wigs for a while now, and while they’re fun, I’m curious to explore other options. What are some alternatives to wigs that you’ve tried or heard about? Looking for something low-maintenance but stylish. Any suggestions?

Posted: 29 November 2023 04:07 AM   [ # 11 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2023-04-21
James Anderson - 29 November 2023 04:06 AM
Mike Bostad - 03 September 2023 12:30 AM

I’ve heard mixed opinions about this, and I’m not sure what to expect. Some say that perming can lead to hair breakage and damage, while others have had positive experiences.

I would really appreciate any insights or tips you might have. Have any of you gone from a to a perm? Did you experience significant hair fall, or were there ways to minimize it? Any recommended products or aftercare routines to maintain healthy hair after the perm? Moreover, what’s the average price of this overall process?

I’ve been using wigs for a while now, and while they’re fun, I’m curious to explore other options. What are some alternatives to wigs that you’ve tried or heard about? Looking for something low-maintenance but stylish. Any suggestions?

Totally get where you’re coming from. Wigs are fabulous, but there’s a whole world of alternatives out there. Have you considered hair extensions or weaves? They can add volume and length without the full wig commitment. Also, there are some amazing clip-in options for quick style changes. What’s your preferred style?

Posted: 29 November 2023 04:09 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2023-09-12

Have you thought about rocking your natural hair? There are so many gorgeous styles you can try – twists, braids, afros, toupee for men the list goes on. It might take some time to get used to, but it’s so worth it. Plus, there’s a thriving community for natural hair care.