Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Medical software
Posted: 10 September 2021 09:19 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2021-05-24

Please suggest some developers in this feild.

Posted: 10 September 2021 10:52 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2021-05-25

Specialized medical software requires a huge specialized experience. And hence you should look for developers that already worked on medical software projects. From what I know and what I’ve seen, here’s the best option for you https://isi-technology.com/ . Contact the developers and check the projects presented on the website.

Posted: 10 September 2021 11:12 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2021-05-24

Yeah. Agree with you. I will check the link you’ve shared. If the sample projects will impress me, I will contact them tomorrow. Thank you very much.

Posted: 13 September 2021 01:49 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2021-09-13

Interesting question. In what kind of applications and developers are interested in?

Posted: 14 September 2021 02:53 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-09-14

Sometimes the inception of great ideas begins modestly. iSi Technology began on the heels of real-world problems; problems that may seem trivial, but make all the difference. What began on in the hands of a few has advanced on the backs of many. Our growing team is diverse in skill and personality. As we continue our quest for excellence in new technologies, perfection in software and practicality in our products, we welcome you to join us.

MyCCPay Log In

Posted: 14 October 2021 12:41 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2020-04-09

Many medical services can now be found online. My parents often consult through Zoom with our family doctor. It’s cool that medicine is also using digital technology. But the most important thing for me is that I can now find out real reviews about doctors or medical services, for example, such as Botox Injections in Sarasota Florida. With the help of the Internet, I was able to understand how it works and that injections with this toxin are really effective.