Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Folding and the slowdown of time
Posted: 05 January 2021 06:42 PM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  439
Joined  2007-03-01

A question I have regarding a HyperSpace Fold is how much does time slow down during a Fold operation?

The only basis I have is from the Macross Saga episode “First Contact” where after Breetai’s fleet folds to Dolza’s headquarters/flagship; Lisa mentions that two weeks in real time have passed.

Signature 

This signature is for sale :D

Posted: 05 January 2021 10:45 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-01-05

When in Online mode, you will approach all other players on the planet in 1vs1 Online Rivals mode. Presently you need to confront smarter methodologies from more grounded adversaries. wcc2 hack Furthermore, the game likewise pulls in gamers by realness with in excess of 150 diverse swinging moves alongside in excess of 28 handball activity.

Posted: 06 January 2021 04:55 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  178
Joined  2018-11-29

Maybe check out either the Robotech Wiki or the Japanese Macross Wiki.

There is also a Macross World Forum with a short question and newbie question thread. They could answer your question form the Macross Universe. Lisa and Misa may have different dialogue in that scene. They may state different times.

smile

Signature 

Click here for Academic Robotech Analysis

Posted: 09 January 2021 01:12 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-01-09

completing the FoodMaxx Customer Feedback Survey available at foodmaxx survey participants are able to win the Free Coupon Code

which can be used to claim 10% Off On their Next Purchase to the FoodMaxx. foodmaxx survey

Posted: 15 January 2021 03:19 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2021-01-15

You can get an 0123putlocker with just cheap assignment writing service that will also help you in finding jobs in Pakistani career