Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Best female characters heros like Lisa Hayes in any other mediums-
Posted: 19 December 2020 06:03 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2020-12-19

I’m interested in hearing what female characters you’ve seen that remind you in any way of Lisa Hayes in any medium.

I don’t neccessarily mean her physical traits (though) I mean that of someone with a lot of strength, courage, competancy maybe responsibility but also are broken inside in some way with some kind of longing. For that matter someone like Alita Battle Angel would broadly fit into this category too although she’s a different flavour- she is the same archetype imo- a female Warrior with a troubled past.

Posted: 15 April 2021 01:03 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2021-02-24

Coping saw - If you’ve ever installed molding, then you understand that one of the hardest jobs is coping with the joints.
Tiny house kits - The Internet retailer that provides Your Whole shopping list in Only two days apartment now wants to make your tiny home dreams true, also.
Weight of a gallon of water - One US gallon of water weighs around 8.33 Pounds or 3.78 kilograms at room temperature. between courses.
Centripetal acceleration formula -Centripetal Acceleration Formula: Do you bear in mind using at the merry-go-spherical as a kid?
How to become a judge - How to become a judge?: Judges are prison experts who can pursue several professional paths.
Tax lien investing -When belongings proprietors do now no longer pay their belongings tax bills, tax lien certificate may be a secure.