Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Tenet Failed to Save the Box Office
Posted: 15 September 2020 07:19 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  2003-02-13

According to recent reports, Tenet the Christopher Nolan spy thriller has pretty much failed at the U.S box office. The movie was supposed to save the box office, but instead it has failed to drum up any substantial ticket sales.

The WB is so disappointed with the box office returns that they have stopped sharing the actual box office data, leaving their hollywood partners, and other rival studios in the dark about the viabilty of releasing movies in the aftermath of corona virus era.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/tenets-rough-start-at-the-box-office-signals-a-bleak-fall-for-us-theaters/ar-BB194tn8?ocid=uxbndlbing

Signature 

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Posted: 17 September 2020 01:53 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43352
Joined  2001-02-16

Yeah…

I’m not surprised.

Thanks to the Coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 Summer movie season is officially a bust.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 07 October 2020 09:17 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1181
Joined  2001-09-19

Still haven’t felt the urge to go to the big screen and I’m not sure if there are any good movies to see on the big screen now a days.

Signature 

Grand Admiral: “Wolfen” Stormhard
Demon #2
105th Airwing Demon Squadron
Dreadnaught class ship: Katana

Legions Of Thunder
Thunder 19
Lone Wolf Squadron XO

Jedi Wolf of the Dark Fin

Posted: 07 October 2020 10:27 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43352
Joined  2001-02-16

With the Coronavirus Pandemic, most of the big movies are being pushed back up to a year or more. Also, several big movie theater chains are closing locations, or shutting down completely.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 26 July 2021 01:56 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-07-19

There are a lot of movies that stunned the world by doing wonders in the box office. I have got essay service and become a big fan of Hollywood industry owing to some movies that caught my attention and compelled me to be a big lover of movies.

Posted: 10 October 2021 09:38 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-10-10

I really liked this essay and the way you presented it.drift boss

Posted: 29 November 2021 10:15 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-11-29

According to recent reviews, Tenet the Christopher Nolan spy thriller has quite plenty failed at the U.S field workplace. The movie turned into presupposed to save the box workplace, but instead it has did not drum up any good sized ticket sales.It is in which secret agent cellular phone apps are to be had to offer accessible useful resource. People who encompass parents, spouses, or the way to whats the best spy app without cost totally free an enterprise can use spy apps to observe someone’s textual content messages without having access to the telephones and in a relaxed manner.