Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Learn with videos
Posted: 06 May 2020 10:24 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2020-05-06

When I started investing in FOREX, I was forced to read a lot of manuals and courses on websites that use language for professionals and that tried to attract clients for their courses and their intermediaries. Here I will try, as much as I can, to provide you in clear and simple language the basic concepts you need to understand in order to start investing in the foreign exchange market. All this for free, since I do not sell any manual or course, and with complete independence, because although the site is supported by advertising, it is not sponsored by any broker, which allows me to talk freely about the advantages and disadvantages of investing in Forex.
I want to make it clear to you that you will not read more or download forex video courses(https://www.forextime.com/market-analysis/videos) with thousands of pages to be more successful when investing in forex, firstly because there is material you will read for months and even years, and secondly because you will not adopt all that data and you will not be able to distinguish what is really useful. To a large extent, making this profitable investment consists of 50% knowledge and another 50% intuition.

‹‹ Marketing vision      GAME HOT ››