Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Queries into Original Versions of Robotech
Posted: 14 February 2020 04:59 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2020-02-14

I am wondering, I have been searching for the original versions of Robotech, with the edits and original mono soundtrack, yet all I’ve been finding easily is the extended remastered versions from the 2000s. flat for sale in mulund

Can someone please help flats for sale in mumbai me find these original versions online? I have found the first 26 episodes on Youtube, yet all the other episodes (the remainder of the Macross Saga, and the complete Robotech Masters and New Generation arcs) are unable to be found in their original broadcast form.

So if anyone out there can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. runwal dombivali

Posted: 14 February 2020 08:47 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2018-11-29

Hi there. Is it possible that episodes 27 to 85 were released in stereo only? The adaption of Macross to Robotech was an extremely rushed process and maybe the first 26 episodes went to air in mono and the later versions went to air in stereo.

Check out youtube channel J.L. Switzer this Robotech Thing episode 0.10. Skip to 23:19. He recommends ADV’s 14 DVDs. He also suggests the 3 ADV brick sets. He also recommends the Legacy collection.

Also skip to 31:30 to 33:30 in which he discussed alternate versions of select Robotech episodes on the A&E DVDs.

Good luck. smile

Signature 

Click here for Academic Robotech Analysis

Posted: 20 February 2020 02:37 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2020-02-20

I think and recommend use the legacy collection