Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Just want Robotech to end!
Posted: 10 February 2020 10:58 PM  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1731
Joined  2001-04-17

Turning 47 this year and been a fan since 1985. I was looking forward to the Sentinels, and never happened.  We had the Shadow Chronicles,  and it was Meh. All I want is the return of the SDF 3 and Rick Hunter…is that to much to ask for? I am not looking forward to a live action movie because in my opinion it won’t make sense. Trans Formers was completely botched,  but Robotech is an arc story line and will never be able to be right. I would rather that they go back in time to the Sentinels, close the loop and have the SDF 3 returning to earth, Rick and crew surveying the planet and have a new age and prosperity with the Sentinel worlds. I would just like some closure and Rick’s return,  and knowing that Max, Bowie, Angie,  Scott all come together

Signature 

Shadow Squad 279 Commanding Officer

It has ended! Is it really over Optimus? I mean have we seen the end of this war, forever? Who can say Spike! Is anything in this vast universe truly forever!

Optimus Prime and Spike

Posted: 15 February 2020 01:45 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1917
Joined  2001-01-30

Harmony Gold doesn’t care about any of that. They don’t even think about the details of the property itself. Their job is to raise money from nostalgia sales to maintain the license and to make sure nobody else can use Macross.

Signature 

get a job
The Bioroids have just begun to fight.

Posted: 19 February 2020 06:40 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  723
Joined  2008-03-12

This is a shame and travesty!!! This series does deserve closure and not to be in limbo!!!

Signature 

In order to be a good leader,one must learn how to follow.

If you do not stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Make the most of your oppuritunities because you’ll never when you’ll have another chance

Member of A.k.L.

Posted: 20 February 2020 02:35 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2020-02-20

series does deserve closure!