Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Uniforms, Insignia, and (Planet)Base designation
Posted: 24 January 2020 11:52 AM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  715
Joined  2008-09-27

So I’ve been trying to look all over the internet and haven’t found any references to uniforms and unit insignia for Mospeada/Robotech: The New Generation.
While I can find Mospeada Mars Base uniforms quite easily, I still have issues with regimental insignia besides Mars Base and Jupiter Base. I was wondering if there are any gallery, resources, or books I can look to.
There is Mospeada Complete Artworks but it’s expensive and not sure if there will be regimental standards for uniforms and symbols for Bases outside of Mars and Jupiter.

Signature 

Left, Right, Left….ARRGHH [Splat!]
-call of duty: modern warfare 2 mountain mission

Posted: 02 March 2020 07:17 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2019-06-09

I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. kitchen remodel

Posted: 02 March 2020 07:25 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  715
Joined  2008-09-27

Awww, great no reply except for Spam.
*sigh*
Just wanted to know if they had any insignia outside for Mars Base (Stig/Scott uniform) and Jupiter Base (Houqet/Rook armor, probably salvaged in both series).
I mean they had Saturn and Luna base.

Signature 

Left, Right, Left….ARRGHH [Splat!]
-call of duty: modern warfare 2 mountain mission

Posted: 28 September 2021 06:04 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2021-08-27

Unfortunately, we could not find any differences. But the uniform is generally very beautiful and correct. Uniforms are also present in schools https://www.ktvn.com/story/44560456/the-advantages-of-school-uniforms-and-why-are-they-required-in-schools and helps both discipline at school and development of the child as a person. Uniform only helps a person to stand out at the expense of his own mind and character.

Posted: 04 January 2022 06:43 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2021-11-20

It is a great idea for the Robotech: The New Generation to have a new base uniform and I hope you find more references to apply. I will be looking forward to the generation and It would really be wonderful! Thanks for your hardwork! driveway repair fayetteville ar

Regard | Jhonny

Posted: 22 February 2022 05:02 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2021-12-26

It seems to me that the uniform was invented specifically to attract looks)) I know a lot of people who use this feature to attract the opposite gender) If you like Asian flight attendants, then you need to free asian hookups. A lot of photos, a lot of offers from women who do not need to be persuaded to meet)) Perfect))

Posted: 11 April 2022 09:58 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-04-11

Your idea is cool, hope to see more of your sharing
TikTok Mini Program Online Development

Posted: 13 April 2022 09:30 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2022-04-13

Mars Base deploys the Second Earth Recapture Force three years later but suffers a similar fate as the first fleet. Legioss pilot Stick Bernard turns out to be the only survivor as he crashlands in South America, but his fiancĂ©e, Marlene, is killed in the chaos.  A holographic recording of Marlene given to Stick just before the operation began gives him the strength to move on and avenge her death. In his quest to reach Reflex Point, he meets the other main characters of the show, forming a group of ragtag freedom fighters in a quest to rid the planet of the Inbit. Smart Home Arlington Heights