Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
I’m a younger viewer of the series
Posted: 25 November 2019 02:03 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-11-25

I’m 17 and when I was a little kid I watched just the Macross saga. My dad had watched the whole series as a kid and so now I decided to re-watch the Macross saga and I am now currently watching the Southern Cross saga. flats in kanjurmarg

I dont have any friends that watch this show and I had some questions while watching. flats in ghatkopar One was that I was confused on the relationship between Kyle and Minmei as it seemed a little incesty to me. I don’t know if I missed something but if anyone could clear this up for me I would appreciate it. real estate consulting firms in india

Posted: 25 November 2019 06:57 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-11-25

As far as I can tell, yes their relationship was incestuous. Minmei is from Japan, or at least lived their for a good portion of her life prior to being embroiled into the Macross saga, and AFAIK incest in Japan isn’t seen as much of a taboo as it is in the West. Theirs a lot of Japanese media that has incestuous couples and I’m not going to lie, it’s one of my biggest turn-offs to media in general. I was able to tolerate it better in RT because Kyle was such a toxic influence that it just gave me more reasons to dislike him…which is probably not healthy in retrospect.