Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Better veritech toys?
Posted: 21 November 2019 01:37 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-11-21

Does anywhere know where I can get good qualities of a transformable? From what I’ve read online, the ones from the robotech store itself can’t really be messed around with. But I want to get into photography and I’ve been breaking out old transformers for it too.

I’ve been looking at ones more associated with Macross and Mospeda itself, but Mospeda always only shows results for robotech.

Posted: 27 November 2019 03:03 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-11-27

As far as Macross goes, Bandai Hi-Metal R is your cheaper option and is still very good. Not as durable as the Yamato/Arcadia 1/60 and 1/48 series, but definitely much cheaper and still fairly detailed. However Hi-Metal doesn’t come with the chest cavity fillers, Yamato/Arcadia does (along with Bandai DX). Because of capital-R Reasons that start with an H and rhymes with “Bold”, you have to import any of them from Japan

As far as Mospeada goes, you can Pre-order 2 kinds of 1/48 (iirc) Legioss: The -H variant (Blue) and the Dark Legioss (Shadow Fighter). The -H is by sentinel and Scorched Earth recommended it, and the Dark is by Evolution. I don’t know much about either as I’m more interested in Macross, but apparently Evolution has a history of durability issues too, so I’d stick with the -H. However, both do cost a sizable chunk, with the -H being cheaper at about $250 vs Dark’s >$300. They’re also both on pre-order. Look up “Genesis Climber Mospeada Riobot AFC-01H Legioss (Type ETA) 1/48 Scale Figure” for it.

And to think we could have had good, higher quality Veritechs come 3-14 of next year

‹‹ Boo!      Hapay holidays ››