email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
“PROTOCULTURE” - COPYRIGHTABLE?
Posted: 23 October 2019 11:07 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2019-10-18

Hello everyone,,
Would the term “protoculture” even be subject to copyright laws?  Long before the term appeared in either MACROSS or ROBOTECH contexts, anthropologists used the term to refer to human civilizations that existed before clearly defined cultures.
หมวกกันน็อค
Apparently, DC and Marvel Comics hold a joint copyright on the term “superheroes,” a term that didn’t have any known applications until characters such as Superman, Batman, Captain America, and the Sub-Mariner began appearing during the late 1930s/early 1940s.

Posted: 07 November 2019 07:34 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2019-05-13

That’s why X-men uses the word mutants.
pixel gun 3d games

Posted: 13 November 2019 12:41 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-11-13
Jimkooper - 23 October 2019 11:07 PM

Hello everyone,,
Would the term “protoculture” even be subject to copyright laws?  Long before the term appeared in either MACROSS or ROBOTECH contexts, anthropologists used the term to refer to human civilizations that existed before clearly defined cultures.
หมวกกันน็อค

I’m not a lawyer but based on my previous experiences, I would say this: no they can’t copyright the term “protoculture”, BUT, depending on the context in which you use it, they may sue you and they may have lawyers on retainer, so they’ll win via monetary attrition…

Posted: 26 January 2020 05:07 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2019-10-09

Copyright laws have too many rules or policies, you must have good knowledge about it. If you are also interested in to read law related books to increase your knowledge then you can click here. Here you will get best books that will increase your basic knowledge about law.

Posted: 30 January 2020 04:40 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2020-01-30

Thanks for explaining about copyright here a little, I guess I will need it in my next assignment. It is difficult for me to write an essay, so I was looking for help here https://phdessay.com/category/argumentative/ and I have found. There are a lot of argumentative essay examples, so if you have same problem, go and check it.

Posted: 03 February 2020 02:32 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2020-02-03

I am impressed by the details that you have on this topic. But not enough to tell the details of what protoculture was… electrician Orlando