email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
BREAKING NEWS.
Posted: 16 September 2019 06:45 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2019-05-06

Hello everyone,
I small, minute bloodclot, which is no threat as yet, just causing pressure on the brain and headaches.  He seems to have collapsed under a stress/panic attack brought on by high caffiene levels(he is Caffiene intollerant and can go hyperactive by just sipping coffee)  There is no sign of any other dammage that part from a small clot.  He is being transfered as I post to a private healthcare hospital where he will undergo a small operation to remove the bloodclot, and repair the vessel(they say its just a routine operation, no fears whatsoever) on Sunday 7th, and he should make a full recovery by Tuesday, and released then or maybe later depending..
gas consumption calculator
He is fine feels like hes got a 5 day hangover!

I’ve only posted this here, and not in the Lounge.  Reasons are cos the Lounge is too big, and has too many friends!!

However, with help from Ironmike(thanks freind!!)realised the International should be formed, cos you all are a tight, small community, more like a real family on here and Rob is part of that family. smile

Anyways.  Dont worry, please, leave the worring to us!  all you can do to help is to carry on your lifes and to ROFL all day long, cos thats what he would want you all doing! ^_^

Posted: 14 October 2019 08:00 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-10-14
Macgomes - 16 September 2019 06:45 AM

Hello everyone,
I small, minute bloodclot, which is no threat as yet, just causing pressure on the brain and headaches.  He seems to have collapsed under a stress/panic attack brought on by high caffiene levels(he is Caffiene intollerant and can go hyperactive by just sipping coffee)  There is no sign of any other dammage that part from a small clot.  He is being transfered as I post to a private healthcare hospital where he will undergo a small operation to remove the bloodclot, and repair the vessel(they say its just a routine operation, no fears whatsoever) on Sunday 7th, and he should make a full recovery by Tuesday, and released then or maybe later depending..
gas consumption calculator
He is fine feels like hes got a 5 day hangover!

I’ve only posted this here, and not in the Lounge.  Reasons are cos the Lounge is too big, and has too many friends!!

However, with help from Ironmike(thanks freind!!)realised the International should be formed, cos you all are a tight, small community, more like a real family on here and Rob is part of that family. smile

happynewyear2020quotesz.com

Anyways.  Dont worry, please, leave the worring to us!  all you can do to help is to carry on your lifes and to ROFL all day long, cos thats what he would want you all doing! ^_^

Thanks, for sharing this thread.