Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
TV Stand Advice
Posted: 07 September 2019 01:56 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2019-09-07

Hey guys! We just finished our basement and I’m finally setting up my game room space in it. I figured the folks on this sub might be a good group to ask about TV stands.

I have a 55” TV mounted to the wall. I also have a surround sound system with a Yamaha receiver, so that’s going to eat up some space. I’m looking for a good, modern-looking TV stand, something that can hold around 15 game consoles ranging from Atari 2600 to PS4.
As far as fitting ALL your stuff, it might. However, as you should know, game collections grow! I found that being able to buy “matching” additional furniture/shelves as this happens is great. Picking a brand/style that will be around still in 5 years is nice for expansion. I think the people who do IKEA have a great advantage here.

Posted: 14 October 2019 07:49 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2019-08-13
sofbud - 07 September 2019 01:56 AM

Hey guys! We just finished our basement and I’m finally setting up my game room space in it. I figured the folks on this sub might be a good group to ask about TV stands.

I have a 55” TV mounted to the wall. I also have a surround sound system with a Yamaha receiver, so that’s going to eat up some space. I’m looking for a good, modern-looking TV stand, something that can hold around 15 game consoles ranging from Atari 2600 to PS4.
As far as fitting ALL your stuff, it might. However, as you should know, game collections grow! I found that being able to buy “matching” additional furniture/shelves as this happens is great. Picking a brand/style that will be around still in 5 years is nice for expansion. I think the people who do IKEA have a great advantage here.

Great Idea, i am gonna steal this.

Thanks for the idea,
Regards,
Oliver