Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Poll
Which 9th gen system would your rather get by the end of next year?
Next Switch model 1
PS5 0
Xbox Scarlet 2
Not sure 1
None 1
New high-end gaming PC 0
New high-end Macintosh. 0
Total Votes: 5
You must be a logged-in member to vote
PS5, Xbox Scarlet, next Switch model, or new Gaming PC?
Posted: 07 July 2019 04:35 PM  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  1288
Joined  2012-03-31

Make your choice here as to what you’d most likely buy by the time they come out and such. For me, it would likely be either Xbox Scarlet or the next Switch model. Sony, probably no because issues with backwards compatibility in a number of areas and the fact their corporate restructuring ended up having them cave in to woke fools who tend to have a number of identity issues. As for a new high-end computer for gaming, meh.

Signature 

Member of the Earth Liberation Force. WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EARTH IS WON BACK FROM THE INBIT!!!

DOL member

Posted: 09 July 2019 01:00 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-07-09

The Next Switch model.
clicker heroes

Posted: 11 July 2019 05:49 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  157
Joined  2001-02-15

I currently have a PS4 and gaming laptop and a huge backlog of games on both systems - the PSN and Steam stores always have awesome deals so I jump on them immediately but I end up not playing any of the games because I have so much.  I think for the upcoming next-gen I’ll just invest in one gaming system. 

I’d love to get the next Nintendo Switch since I missed out on the original Switch and its awesome library of games (please please have backwards compatibility).  I hope it’ll have bigger internal storage or at least continue including a microsd card expanded storage.

Signature 

“My most important professional accomplishment to date? Mastering the concerned look and nod.”
-Harvey Birdman, Attorney-at-Law

Posted: 12 July 2019 11:00 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2019-01-31

Next xbox all the way. Been with them since I traded in the game cube for the OG Xbox. The 1x has been a great console and Game Pass is the best deal in gaming.

I just hope next gen has a bigger leap than this one did from the last. I think both the base consoles were woefully underpowered. When the 360 and ps3 came out, they were huge upgrades over the prior gen.