Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
How much did the Invid benefit from the Zentraedi and Robotech Masters softening up the United Earth Forces for them first?
Posted: 04 June 2019 02:14 AM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  2001-02-15

The Invid rolled over the remnants of the United Earth Forces quite easily during their invasion of Earth, but by the time the Invid arrived, the United Earth Forces had already been decimated by wars against the Zentraedi and Robotech Masters during the preceding two or three decades.  How much did that softening up benefit the Invid?  Would their invasion have been nearly as successful against a United Earth Forces that was fresh and at full strength?

Posted: 04 June 2019 08:27 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  3289
Joined  2001-03-13

UEDF of 2009 might be a bigger challenge than the one of 2029 owing to the raw population.  It all really depends on how the Invid blitzkrieg invasion is able to be carried out.  Both the Masters and Zentreadi when they appeared are “hesitant” by comparison when they arrive, the Invid not so much.  The damage from the Invid invasion is likely to be more if there isn’t any forewarning (Earth knows the Invid are coming by the end of 2RW) meaning this would be a surprise attack with large losses of forces before they even know what is going on.

Signature 

Supreme Commander Leonard is an Agent of the Robotech Masters.

Posted: 05 June 2019 12:01 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Banned
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2019-05-27

The
app valley application gives you an increasingly secure stage to appvalley vip download the perfect records and applications and at the time you need them the most. Another genuine great position is its appvalley download steadfastness, explicit and safe in usage.

Posted: 12 June 2019 03:03 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-06-12

Forgot IP Address Username and Password, How to find router IP address and log in?
https://192-168-i-i.com/

Posted: 12 June 2019 08:02 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2001-01-30

Obviously Invid had a far easier time conquering Earth post 2nd Robotech War.

After 1st Robotech War, Earth was dealt a blow humanity decimated almost thoroughly no thanks to Dolza’s Rain of Death. Earth is still rebuilding from the global wide holocaust and just having to dealt with resurgent Zentraedi malcontents rebelling against humanity. Then Earth also started to expand to the stars thanks to Gloval Initiative 2014, colonisation to deep space by UEEF and culminating by the departure if SDF-3 and her fleet in 2022 known as Pioneer.

The rebuild Earth forces and Humanity on Earth had to face the overlords of the Zentraedi aka the Robotech Masters armada blockading Earth for 2 years and fought a bitter attrition war with Masters.

And Invid Regess’ assault of Earth occured almost instantly all over the world as her forces simply folded in literally on top of humanity heads. She doesn’t need a 5 million strong armada of Imperial Zentraedi Forces, or the Robotechnologically superior Masters’ Bioroid armies and its devastatingly powerful cityships, she just have half of her species folded directly on the already devastated Earth and steamrolled the weary Robitech defenders and what’s left of the defeated Masters’ forces stranded on Earth.

Signature 

Forever shall I be loyal to you, my love, my Queen…Mother of the Invid race, Regis.We shall rise like a fiery phoenix, together we will rewrite the history of space and time…Forever. [attributed to Zor]

ROBOTECH SITES ARCHIVE (WEBSITES / MESSAGE BOARDS / RPGS / FANFICS / OSM)