Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
What if Vermillion Team flat-out murdered Breetai in “First Contact”/“Blind Game?”
Posted: 11 March 2019 12:55 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2001-02-15

Vermillion Team’s up-close-and-personal encounter with Commander Breetai aboard his flagship in “First Contact”/“Blind Game” did not go well for the RDF Veritech pilots.  Breetai wrecked Rick Hunter’s and Ben Dixon’s Veritechs with a metal pipe and his bare hands, and even Max Sterling was temporarily thrown off the ship. 

What if things had gone differently? What if Rick, Max, and Ben had gang-rushed Breetai in their Veritechs and murder-stomped him gangland style?

Posted: 11 March 2019 08:09 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43267
Joined  2001-02-16

It might have taken longer, but Breetai probably would’ve still prevailed.

Next to Dolza, Breetai was the biggest and strongest of the Zentraedi.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 18 March 2019 01:06 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2019-01-31

I’ve thought about this, and it probably would’ve meant doom for earth. No Breetai=no help against the final assault=no mission for the SDF3.

Good thing Breetai is a monster in the ring eh, otherwise it would’ve been lights out(well worse if you can get worse than having millions of ships fire at the earth’s surface at once that is.)

Posted: 23 March 2019 12:50 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2005-12-25

It would have been a bad idea. Breetai was a very helpful ally once things went south for the RDF

Signature 

” Umm…Glad were going to be on the same team. I’m Corp. Max Sterling, sir. Call me Max. I’m very inexperienced & might be needing a lot of help.”

Posted: 30 April 2019 08:37 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2017-08-08

Khyron is promoted to pursue the SDF1.

Unrestrained by Breetai’s restraint to capture the SDF1, Khyron destroys the battle-fortress. All civilians onboard perish and the Protoculture Matrix is vaporized in the onslaught.

Posted: 12 June 2019 08:34 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2001-01-30

It’d meant SDF-1 and Earth is doomed under the overwhelming firepower of raw fury that Dolza’s 5 million could unleash.

There’ll be no Allied Zentraedi Fleet aka 1 milion strong Imperial Armada led by Breetai to assist SDF-1 IF Breetai is liquidated earlier by Vermillion squads.

Signature 

Forever shall I be loyal to you, my love, my Queen…Mother of the Invid race, Regis.We shall rise like a fiery phoenix, together we will rewrite the history of space and time…Forever. [attributed to Zor]

ROBOTECH SITES ARCHIVE (WEBSITES / MESSAGE BOARDS / RPGS / FANFICS / OSM)

Posted: 26 March 2020 02:15 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2020-03-26

Yes, I agree with wasogrunge. Because i also played this game. And found Breetai a very essential and vital ally. Also you can visit https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/homework-writing-service to get help to manage your task easily. By the way, I am very glad to see a site where we can discuss “BLIND GAME.