Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
SolarFlare Games announces the pre-order for Robotech: Crisis Point, a game set in the Masters Era of the Robotech Saga
Posted: 05 March 2019 02:56 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2017-09-13

Hello!
    We at SolarFlare Games are proud to announce that we are accepting pre-orders for Robotech: Crisis Point. The game sets the heroic forces of the Army of the Southern Cross against the sly Robotech Masters. In this 2 player game, you and your opponent will take command of the opposing forces, deploying units, assigning combat power and using heroes and commands to dominate the battlefield and control the Earth.

The ROBOTECH: Crisis Point bundle includes:
ROBOTECH: Crisis Point Game
ROBOTECH: Force of Arms - Grand Cannon Booster Pack
Limited Edition ROBOTECH Playing Card Deck
Limited Edition SolarFlare Games Variant Cover: Free Comic Book Day ROBOTECH Comic
Entry into the “Art of Crisis Point Pre-Order Contest”*

All this for $30 plus shipping.  The pre-order is live here: https://bravefrontier.pledgemanager.com/projects/robotech-crisis-point/participate/.

As a side note, this is a pre-order. This game is getting made(we have already sent the deposit for production) and we expect to start shipping pre-orders around the beginning of June.

Posted: 06 March 2019 12:54 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2008-09-27

I thought it was a computer game.
Edlt: But I might rethink about it, but still interesting to see a mecha tactics that hadn’t been quite common in board games.

Signature 

Left, Right, Left….ARRGHH [Splat!]
-call of duty: modern warfare 2 mountain mission

Posted: 07 March 2019 03:38 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1602
Joined  2001-02-16

Masters material! Awesome!

Signature 

Team Southern Cross!