Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
ROBOTECH Matches # 3:  Khyron (Zentraedi Male Powered Armor) vs. Zor Prime (Red Commander Bioroid with Hoversled)
Posted: 23 February 2019 11:11 AM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2001-02-15

Third match-up finds Khyron in Zentraedi Male Powered Armor (which he used in the episode “Khyron’s Revenge” in the raid on New Detroit) vs. Zor-Prime using his Red Commander Bioroid with Hoversled.  Location of battle is Monument City. 

Which alien warrior takes this one?

Posted: 24 February 2019 12:37 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43402
Joined  2001-02-16
Buried Alien - 23 February 2019 11:11 AM

Third match-up finds Khyron in Zentraedi Male Powered Armor (which he used in the episode “Khyron’s Revenge” in the raid on New Detroit) vs. Zor-Prime using his Red Commander Bioroid with Hoversled.  Location of battle is Monument City. 

Easy. Zor Prime.

Khyron’s Power Armor didn’t show any flight capability. Also, Zor Prime’s Hoversled gives his Bioroid additional weapons. Another thing, with the way that the Bioroid links to the pilot’s mind, it has much faster reactions.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 24 February 2019 01:10 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2001-02-15
Megalord1 - 24 February 2019 12:37 AM
Buried Alien - 23 February 2019 11:11 AM

Easy. Zor Prime.

Khyron’s Power Armor didn’t show any flight capability. Also, Zor Prime’s Hoversled gives his Bioroid additional weapons. Another thing, with the way that the Bioroid links to the pilot’s mind, it has much faster reactions.

The Zentraedi Male Powered Armor did have flight capability, but it was rather limited.  It seemed designed more with transportation in mind than maneuvering.  The Male Powered Armor that attacked New Detroit in “Khyron’s Revenge” (including Khyron’s personal unit) flew into the city from wherever they were based, but they didn’t do much other than straightforward flight.

Posted: 25 February 2019 12:00 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43402
Joined  2001-02-16

Okay. It’s been awhile since I’ve watched the episodes.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 25 April 2022 05:25 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2022-04-07

Thanks for the answer. I also want to know this and that is why I am looking for it online. I am glad, I have found your post. I would love to hear more from you on this.

Posted: 10 May 2022 06:31 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-05-10

Thanks for the info. I was searching for it online for my best friend who is always there to help me out whenever I need him. Last month I am looking for paper writers for hire and she shared the https://studyclerk.com/hire-writers website with me through which I can hire an essay writer. I have also read reviews of that website and all of the reviews of that website are so good which helped me in trusting their professional essay writers.