Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Robotech PbP rpg
Posted: 24 October 2018 04:24 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2018-10-24

Not much activity in this area of the forums but figured I’d ask, I’m an old-school fan of the Palladium books and interested in getting a PbP campaign going.

Any ideas of places on-line that might welcome a game?

I’ve looked at explorers unlimited, battletech, and some other online rpg forums with no luck in finding an active game or even any player interest, apart from random “request” posts like this one.

Any clues where I should look? Or even where I should just post an invite hoping for players? I don’t mind doing the gm’ing (ofc I say that now wink

Thanks!

Posted: 27 October 2018 08:46 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2017-07-23

Well the only places I see is facebook groups for Robotech Tactic RPG. You made want try them. There quite a few groups there.

Posted: 27 October 2018 11:24 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Joined  2018-10-24
DEZOAT - 27 October 2018 08:46 AM

Well the only places I see is facebook groups for Robotech Tactic RPG. You made want try them. There quite a few groups there.

Not my cup o’ tea. Either Facebook or Tactics (I think that was the foray into miniatures PB went into just prior to losing the license) wink

Thanks!

Posted: 08 November 2018 10:28 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2001-11-11

You might have to get a group formed on an online streaming site or the old fashion e-mail RPG method.
Could also look at a D&D site for players and possible RPG site location. There are plenty players that play various games of RPG nature.
Hope this helps.

Signature 

The battles are won by the many personnel needed to maintain the equipment to work properly.
Although a little jerry rigging is sometime the only fix possible under time constraints of war.

An unknown Robotech mechanic

Posted: 09 November 2018 04:54 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Joined  2018-10-24
stryyp - 08 November 2018 10:28 AM

Could also look at a D&D site for players and possible RPG site location. There are plenty players that play various games of RPG nature.
Hope this helps.

Appreciate the feedback! I’ve found a couple game in progress.

For anyone else interested in this fantastic way of staying connected to Robotech and rpg’s, I’ve found active games using the 2nd generation Palladium books on both RPoL and RP Nation.

There’s also the possibility of joining a RIFTS game (since the games share the same rulesets, try Explorers Unlimited) so another avenue to get your fix. Happy gaming!