Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
I really don’t think that Annie Labelle is a “useless Character” at all
Posted: 11 March 2018 12:34 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2012-07-07

It’s just there wasn’t enough situations where her skills would make all the difference. I’d say that she makes a good scout and has a knack for finding things as well as spotting the invid. Episodes like The Secret Route where she helped the team to get a map and not have to pay for it and saved the lives of Eddy and his family, and Metamorphosis where she finds a shipyard with battleships and helped Lunk with repairs to Rook’s Alpha and treated Rook’s injuries. Just to name a few.

Posted: 11 March 2018 02:58 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  5686
Joined  2007-04-08

Annie was an excellent scavenger, a team player, and made up in enthusiasm what she lacked in skill.

Signature 

If it ain’t in the Robotech show itself… It didn’t neccessarily happen.

Thanks, Carl Macek, for introducing me to all these folks.  Even the ones who bug me.

Posted: 11 March 2018 08:44 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2018-02-21

New Generation is my favorite part of Robotech, and the characters are a big reason why. I feel like they each have a role in the group, almost forming a new family. Annie is no exception, she’s the kid sister of the group. She’s not a soldier like Scott or a hardened survivalist like Rand, but she does what she can. She’s got heart and she’s got spunk, and to me that’s enough.

Signature 

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeSpellweaver
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/nbaucom

Posted: 12 March 2018 03:58 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  462
Joined  2002-06-25

While I did find Annie to be annoying, she represented the everyday average citizen of Earth during the invasion and occupation.  She also was a child so to steal a theme from an old song; she also represents the future.  Now, mind you, I was never a fan of the marriage episode, but I did very much enjoy the birthday episode.  We see she didn’t have the greatest upbringing or parenting.

“Useless” is a tough word.  She was actually pretty brave when you think about it.  She took on Corg in a jeep and helped knock off the sensor along with chasing around Manhattan.

Signature 

Wow… this signature is from 13 years ago…

D.O.L. till the end! “Something stinks in here, and it’s NOT in the ventillation system!”

Posted: 16 March 2018 03:27 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2018-03-16
Cube - 12 March 2018 03:58 AM

While I did find Annie to be annoying, she represented the everyday average citizen of Earth during the invasion and occupation.  She also was a child so to steal a theme from an old song; she also represents the future.  Now, mind you, I was never a fan of the marriage episode, but I did very much enjoy the birthday episode.  We see she didn’t have the greatest upbringing or parenting.

“Useless” is a tough word.  She was actually pretty brave when you think about it.  She took on Corg in a jeep and helped knock off the sensor along with chasing around Manhattan.

As a kid I thought so, but she’s more of an adult level character, so now (looking back through those eyes) I have to agree (though not exactly a “jeep” it was a combat transport with a mini-missile launcher smile )

Signature 

RenĂ©: I don’t know, is it possible to just wound him?

Capt. Hans Geering: With a 25lb shell, ‘just wounding’ may be difficult.

Posted: 31 March 2020 05:40 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Banned
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2019-03-26

I do not think that Annie Labelle is a useless character as well. I agree with you, she helped a lot with the map and treates injuries. I think it is worth better attitude. I have recently worked on my essay and I have even mentioned her as an example. I have hired a professional writer from this website http://essayontime.com.au/assignment-writing-services to help me with editing and, can you imagine, he is a fan of this serial as well. It is nice to know that the people you cooperate with share your values.

Posted: 31 March 2020 06:55 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1931
Joined  2001-01-30

You’re doing it wrong, Barbarabot. You hire 5 writers on Fiverr and make them write long essays about why they think Annie is the best person ever and then do a Youtube video where you rate them against each other.

Signature 

get a job
The Bioroids have just begun to fight.

Posted: 28 October 2020 08:00 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2020-05-09

Annie labelle is not a useless character at all. Even this character has been using its grace for the betterment of society. But they provide bestessay.com reviews to understudies to complete their task easily, Children love such characters. Even some of the children want to search out an ideal in these characters.