Password   forgot password?
‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5
New Robotech comics by Titan Comics
Posted: 31 August 2018 04:59 PM   [ # 61 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  635
Joined  2001-01-30

Exactly.  But the implications Issue #12 make about her status in this timeline are interesting.  Particularly, I think, in how they seem to have tried to avoid drawing attention to it.

Signature 

“When they ran out of ships, they used guns.  When they ran out of guns, they used knives and sticks and their bare hands.  They were magnificent.”

Posted: 31 August 2018 06:50 PM   [ # 62 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1021
Joined  2002-02-21

“Competing outside forces”—very interesting take, X1
There certainly is more here to this series than is on the surface. Puts a new spin on the whole “alternate universe/timeline” we often see used for retelling stories such as these.

I figured Rick’s eye “problems” would end up aiding him in some way with the Veritech, but this is going to a whole other level.
I wonder if he’s able to start seeing both timelines happening concurrently or anything crazy like that.

I’m really interested to see how bad Roy (or maybe he’s good?) starts moving about the crew and if he is able to go undetected. Couldn’t be for long though, because Claudia has seen the security footage, so if Roy is confronted now there is no chance of mistaken identity. Claudia may have to be very careful with how she moves forward—we already know he’s not afraid to kill.

Signature 

“I hear the revolver go off, but what the hell, it’s 5pm, and not my problem…”
“U P Telephony? I P Urine!”

Posted: 10 October 2018 04:32 PM   [ # 63 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2001-04-23

Wow, Roy is still alive. That was a surprise to see him with Dr. Lazlo Zand. A new chick in Vermillion Squadron to take Ben’s place. Her last name is Satori, wonder if she is related to Nova. Khyron and Azonia scheming together to kill Breetai.
This is getting pretty interesting. Can’t wait for the next issue.

Posted: 11 October 2018 04:45 AM   [ # 64 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1021
Joined  2002-02-21
RESTRADA - 10 October 2018 04:32 PM

Wow, Roy is still alive. That was a surprise to see him with Dr. Lazlo Zand. A new chick in Vermillion Squadron to take Ben’s place. Her last name is Satori, wonder if she is related to Nova. Khyron and Azonia scheming together to kill Breetai.
This is getting pretty interesting. Can’t wait for the next issue.

Yeah. This is all getting pretty interesting so far. I’m dying to get my hands on the next issue. Things are going to start getting a lot more interesting now.
I knew I recognized the name Satori and it just wasn’t clicking..! I need more coffee.

I’m extremely happy with how this comic is being handled and the new direction it’s taking.

Signature 

“I hear the revolver go off, but what the hell, it’s 5pm, and not my problem…”
“U P Telephony? I P Urine!”

Posted: 11 October 2018 10:46 AM   [ # 65 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2001-01-30

Maybe her mother?  And I’m guessing that Miriya is going to be sent in to assassinate someone. 

It’s fun to see the Bridge bunnies meeting the Zentreadi Spies, and learning that they haven’t received further instructions for a while, and fear that their mission has ended prematurely.

Signature 

Piero!
Visit my Deviantart page at http://x1commander.deviantart.com/

Visit my Youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/x1commander

Posted: 11 October 2018 11:17 AM   [ # 66 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  436
Joined  2001-01-30

OMG!!! Can’t wait til next issue. I feel like that one may finally have some answers. Loving what they are doing so far. Also I’m liking Hendry Pratseya’s art style more than Marco Turini’s.

Signature 

“This ROBOTECH thing is so exciting I couldn’t give it up! It just gets in your blood or something, I don’t know!”-Roy Fokker

Woo hoo got my BETAs!!!

‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5