Password   forgot password?
‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4
Solar Flare Games upcoming Robotech Card game Force of Arms
Posted: 04 June 2018 04:20 AM   [ # 46 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-06-04

Pre-ordered, and looking forward to this and the expansions!

Posted: 05 June 2018 07:55 AM   [ # 47 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2017-09-13

Manufacturing is done! We will have 200 copies for sale at Origins next week. The rest should be in retail in July, barring any tariff or customs issues.

Posted: 05 June 2018 09:54 AM   [ # 48 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  362
Joined  2001-01-30

Hopefully no delays, but it’s awesome to hear that the Robotech curse isn’t going to stop this one.  I have it pre-ordered at my local comic shop, Toy Traders.  Maybe this is how future Robotech projects should be done, in smaller doses, at least for a while.

Signature 

Piero!
Visit my Deviantart page at http://x1commander.deviantart.com/

Visit my Youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/x1commander

Posted: 19 June 2018 09:21 AM   [ # 49 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2017-09-13

Hello all! We are freshly back from Origins Game Fair where Force of Arms had a stellar debut! If you are going to be at San Diego Comic Con, look out for Dave, the designer and publisher of Force of Arms. He is going to be out there wondering around. As far as getting Force of Arms in your eager hands, Retailers should have them in hand by the end of July. Miniature Market is planning to take a number of copies to Gen con, and you can come see Dave, Angie and I at Quake Con and Anime Fest in August. Thank you all for your support in letting us make a game in a universe we love.

-“Attention micronians, this is Khyron the Destroyer. I want to wish the people of Earth a Merry Christmas, and I send you a special greeting from Santa Claus: May all your foolish holidays be as bright as this one.”

Posted: 02 July 2018 07:04 PM   [ # 50 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2017-09-25

Force of Arms is expected to reach USA distributor by July 23 2018.
With GenCon right at the beginning of August we expect the product to ship to HG and all game stores the first full week in August.

Just a small delay and just missing July ship but only because our distributor cannot ship product the week they are shipping product to GenCon.

Dave

‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4