Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
How tall was the Southern Cross’s HQ tower?
Posted: 23 September 2017 02:03 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2001-02-15

How tall do you reckon the Army of the Southern Cross’s main headquarters tower in Monument City was?

Posted: 23 September 2017 04:41 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43402
Joined  2001-02-16

I don’t know exactly, Brooklyn Red Leg could probably answer this better.

If I had to guess, I would say perhaps somewhere around a hundred stories tall, maybe more.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 25 September 2017 09:55 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  2468
Joined  2001-01-30
Buried Alien - 23 September 2017 02:03 PM

How tall do you reckon the Army of the Southern Cross’s main headquarters tower in Monument City was?

Well, the Ministry of Terrestrial Defense towers over all the buildings in downtown Monument City. I kind of figure the actual building itself is only maybe 100m tall, with the “towers” being mostly hyperspace comm’s. You can see 3 loading docks (all presumably the same size), so I don’t think it could be over that size. The actual office space part of the building maybe is the size of The Pentagon, or slightly larger.

Of course, I’d bet many of the vital portions are subsurface….

Signature 

Creator/Admin for Facebook pages - Robotech: The Masters War and Robotech: The Role-Playing Game

Posted: 10 October 2019 04:53 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-10-10
Brooklyn Red Leg - 25 September 2017 09:55 AM
Buried Alien - 23 September 2017 02:03 PM

Well, the Ministry of Terrestrial Defense towers over all the buildings in downtown Monument City. I kind of figure the actual building itself is only maybe 100m tall, with the “towers” being mostly hyperspace comm’s. You can see 3 loading docks (all presumably the same size), so I don’t think it could be over that size. The actual office space part of the building maybe is the size of The Pentagon, or slightly larger.

Of course, I’d bet many of the vital portions are subsurface….

Hello everyone,

I recently started watching Robotech again but I want to follow Rick Hunter and Lisa Haye’s journey on the SDF-3. I know that there is the Robotech II: The Sentinels movie but after that I don’t know where to go from there. If you guys could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 16 June 2022 01:29 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2022-06-16

I don’t know. I will try my best to find it. But before that I want to get More Info on essay assignments and for that I am searching for a site online in which I can find a conclusion generator. When I am done with my work, after that I will try my best to find the best solution for you.

Posted: 21 June 2022 11:38 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-06-11

The height of the Southern Cross Tower is 214 metres, which is more than double the height of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Its base is 131 metres wide and it stands on a foundation that measures 6.75 metres deep.The building houses a gymnasium, indoor pool, basketball court and squash courts, as well as other amenities such as a library and study rooms. Well, the best essay writing service always helps students in their homework to complete it timely.