Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Hello All
Posted: 12 September 2017 04:07 AM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2006-04-19

I am glad this website is back online, so many years have gone past and I have really missed this site.
I am glad to be part of the Robotech Family and also glad to be back online.

Posted: 12 September 2017 01:54 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  127
Joined  2001-02-22

Welcome back!  hasnt been up to long =) i came back on a hunch just to check lol.

Posted: 13 September 2017 02:37 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Corporal
Joined  2006-04-19

Same here, I just took a chance to see ig\f the site might be back up again and whoa it is.

Posted: 13 September 2017 10:47 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Corporal
Joined  2001-02-16

I was surprised as well. I bet there are still quite a few members from the original site that don’t know Robotech.com is back up and running.

Maybe in order to spark some new activity the mods can send out a mass email to anyone that hasn’t logged in in X amount of time!?

Posted: 14 September 2017 09:50 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2005-12-25

Yes, it’s been a while! Forums date back to the dark ages where no social networks existed. By the way, if you’re interested we have this wonderful facebook group called “Robotech Freedom”, feel free to drop by!

Signature 

” Umm…Glad were going to be on the same team. I’m Corp. Max Sterling, sir. Call me Max. I’m very inexperienced & might be needing a lot of help.”

Posted: 22 September 2017 02:10 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11030
Joined  2003-04-09
Cifu - 13 September 2017 10:47 AM

I was surprised as well. I bet there are still quite a few members from the original site that don’t know Robotech.com is back up and running.

Maybe in order to spark some new activity the mods can send out a mass email to anyone that hasn’t logged in in X amount of time!?

Oh….
We Know NOW!

Signature 

Dark Fin “Sprinkler of Fixins”“"Freedom of speech doesn’t protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate.”“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”