Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
shadow rising or robotech season 2 1986
Posted: 25 July 2017 05:14 AM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2012-07-13

are shadow rising or robotech season 2 1986 EVER going to be completed and if not HG should tell us now so we can all leave robotech behind and move on with life

Posted: 25 July 2017 02:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2005-10-01

The current priorities seem to be the live-action movie and Academy. You will probably have to wait a long time for those titles, if not forever in the case of The Sentinels.

Posted: 25 July 2017 03:46 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2012-07-13

I think the live-action movie IF it is ever made it will be such a NIGHTMARE

Posted: 25 July 2017 05:14 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2017-07-24

My concern with LAM is that it has such an uphill battle ahead of it. Robotech fans are rabid and make a rather small percentage of the overall sci-fi fanbase (I’m probably going to get blasted for that last assertion). I think the rabid Robotech fanbase will hate it no matter what and I’m not convinced there’s enough of an appeal to the general population to make the LAM a commercial success. Personally I think SONY is going to try to sit the fence between the two groups and fail both miserably.

Which brings me back to the actual thread topic. I think completing Shadow Rising or some other project (because there aren’t enough aborted Robotech properties around yet) which pushes things forward, rather than rehashing what has already been done, would be a wiser investment of capital.

That being said, I’d love to see a well done LAM…(the problem is that what I consider a well done film may not be the same as yours).

Posted: 25 July 2017 05:36 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Site Admin
Total Posts:  1694
Joined  2004-09-29

This is the wrong forum. Locking.

Please re-post over in the production forum.

Thank you.

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Signature 

Your BankofKev since 1998.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)