Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Robocop remake question
Posted: 21 January 2015 09:14 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  755
Joined  2003-04-11

warning spoilers to any who haven’t seen it yet but still want to.

in the movie, the omnicorp ceo wants to use robots in place of humans for law enforcement citing that they aren’t as fallible as humans in every way possible. a senator who’s against this cites that robots don’t feel the ramifications of taking a life.

my question is this: why didn’t anybody bring up that the robots could be hacked or that criminals could steal the bracelets that declare them “red assets” which would prevent the robots from acting against them?

Signature 

Life is a dream of three.

Posted: 21 January 2015 10:38 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11032
Joined  2003-04-09

probably because
1) hacking may not be an issue in that time
and
2) the RED assets Bracelets may be only for the military models. the police robots would need different programming.

Signature 

Dark Fin “Sprinkler of Fixins”“"Freedom of speech doesn’t protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate.”“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

Posted: 11 February 2022 01:39 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2022-02-10

The Robocop remake is a question because the original 1987 movie was already a remake of a Japanese movie. The new Robocop movie is set to be released on February 12, 2014. I keenly get politics dissertation help online as well to increase my knowledge about current politics.

Posted: 12 February 2022 03:41 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2022-01-18

There is no announced release date for RoboCop Returns at this time. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has likely set the film back a considerable amount. Assuming that nothing will enter production until later in 2021 at the earliest, it is possible that we won’t be seeing RoboCop Returns until 2022.

Signature 

Texas LLC

Posted: 28 July 2022 04:11 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2022-07-28

That’s exactly what it says.