Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Fleeting Visions
Posted: 31 July 2014 07:00 PM  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  706
Joined  2001-02-15

I felt there should be a thread for an anthology style compilation of what could be called “Robotech moments” - brief glimpses at the universe, themes and storyline of the Robotech saga.

Anybody can contribute to it by expressing even just simple scenes or ideas which are set in the Robotech story universe and/or relatable to its themes or characters.

I’ll try to come up with some ideas and post them in this thread, but anyone is invited to join in with their posts.

Signature 

“Until then, I want you to think of just one thing - ROBOTECH!”

Posted: 31 July 2014 07:09 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  706
Joined  2001-02-15

Becky is walking, as if in a dream, while music plays in the background. She doesn’t like seeing all the soldiers in the streets.

Plucking a pretty flower, she approaches a Southern Cross hovertank, and climbs up to put the flower in its gun barrel. She feels pleased, and looks up at the soldier manning the vehicle, who is busy surveying the street. She wishes he would see her gesture of peace.

Suddenly, her attention is drawn back to the flower, which has begun increasingly pulsating with energy.

In the backdrop, we can hear the sound of Eve singing - the song is Musica’s Flower of Life.

Signature 

“Until then, I want you to think of just one thing - ROBOTECH!”