Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Ayudar a HG economicamente (whit translate) [Tommy or Kevin]
Posted: 03 February 2011 10:05 AM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1197
Joined  2004-12-20

Hola, queria saber si es posible depositar dinero a alguna cuenta de HG, ya sea comprar microacciones, acciones, o donar/depositar dinero hacia HG.
Todos los fans a nivel mundial podriamos colaborar un poquito economicamente, para poder ver algo nuevo de robotech.

Saludos desde Chile

Whit translate google:
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to deposit money to an account of HG, either buy microactions, actions, or donate / deposit money to HG.
All fans worldwide could help a little financially, to see something new from Robotech.

Greetings from Chile
<3

Signature 

+Blog de Robotech: http://robotechshadowsink.blogspot.com/

+Podcast de Robotech en español: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/29738

Posted: 03 February 2011 10:41 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11313
Joined  2003-09-16

There was a question about this before.  One of the admins responded by saying that Harmony Gold does not accept outside contributions.

With Google Translate:
Hubo una pregunta acerca de esto antes. Uno de los administradores respondió diciendo que Harmony Gold no acepta contribuciones de afuera.

Signature 

“Nothing’s difficult, everything’s a challenge.  Through adversity to the stars. To the last plane, to the last bullet to the last men to the last minute, we fight!  We fight!!  We fight!!! WE FIGHT!!  WE FIGHT!!!”

Posted: 03 February 2011 04:44 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  135
Joined  2010-04-15

It really boggles my mind that they don’t accept contributions from well-meaning fans. Surely they could do with the extra funds.

Posted: 03 February 2011 05:30 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Site Admin
Total Posts:  1694
Joined  2004-09-29

This does pop up now and again so lets take a moment to tackle the question of why Harmony Gold does not take “monetary donations”

1. Harmony Gold in general and Robotech in particular are doing quite well as a business. So there is no need.

2. Harmony Gold is a for profit company and there are enormous legal issues involved in accepting a “monetary donations”. While fans can be well meaning the law and legal liability are not as forgiving.

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Signature 

Your BankofKev since 1998.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 03 February 2011 07:46 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2005-01-06

Kevin,
Then draw up shares (for robotech not HG) and sell interest in an initial public offering like any other publicly traded company. Maybe it could be a per project deal or sorts.  JK lol! would be kinda rad though.  I know that there is enough cash floating around there at HG. Doesn’t HG have substantial real estate holdings? In this economy thats gotta sting a bit. All joking aside though,...Money helps projects get completed in a timely manor. The more money at your disposal typically the higher the quality as well (not an area you guys are suffering).

Signature 

I am your enemies friend

“A downtrodden class… will never be able to make an effective protest until it achieves solidarity” (H.G. Wells).
“It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance.”(Dalai Lama)

Posted: 04 February 2011 12:15 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1665
Joined  2001-02-17

No donations then? How about commisions? I want Tommy Yune to draw Miriya in a tight one piece competition swimsuit!

Signature 

Chalmers: Okay, what did you do to this?
Wolff: Emergency repair procedure number one.
Chalmers: You kicked it?“The gutter in here is wide and deep… and all seem to be in it…”-HT

Posted: 07 February 2011 02:24 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Site Admin
Total Posts:  1694
Joined  2004-09-29

Then draw up shares (for robotech not HG) and sell interest in an initial public offering like any other publicly traded company.

Harmony Gold enjoys being a private company. Harmony Gold (as a business) has been doing very well functioning this way for decades.

Money helps projects get completed in a timely manor. The more money at your disposal typically the higher the quality as well (not an area you guys are suffering).

Your touching on something important here and I’m glad you brought it up.

It’s not the question of how much money you spend its how you spend it. Spending lots of money is not the way to build a successful franchise, spending money in intelligently is.

Back in 2006 our competitors were spending like mad to build brand awareness and get a fanboy accolades online. We were all told that unless Harmony Gold adopted the same approach that was Robotech was doomed.

We purposely took a different approach that emphasized grass roots marketing and a slow and steady approach only ratcheting things up when we were ready to release something. (For the record I, as the person who runs the marketing, was the one who advocated this approach.) This smart approach worked very well for Robotech and helped make the franchise strong player in the anime & SF Worlds.

Yet our competitors who just spend, spend, spend ended up bankrupt, out of business or abandoned those approaches all together. Dont believe me please take a look at how well ADV Films, Central Park Media, Geneon and New Line Cinema are doing these days.

Our competitors spent a ton of money and got into trouble, while Harmony Gold spent money intelligently.

I tell you this to illustrate how spending large amounts of money do not guarantee quality.

No donations then? How about commisions?

Tommy does not do commissions as he is very busy overseeing the documentary, working on animation for the new Robotech production and of course Shadow Rising and the live action film.

Yes he still has time for lunch.

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Signature 

Your BankofKev since 1998.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 17 June 2020 06:22 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2020-06-17

I also agree with your point of view! I think Annie is made for small purposes. In my point of view, she helps the team when everyone is in misery. Also, you can buy dissertation to write an educational tasks easily. Her character needs to be analyzed critically and many more skills are yet to be discovered.

Posted: 27 December 2021 09:18 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  380
Joined  2021-08-25

All fans worldwide could help a little financially

eyelashextensionsvirginiabeachva.com