Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Translation
Posted: 03 July 2008 02:40 AM  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2004-01-19

Hey, random question, but I was wondering if anyone could translate the following phrase for me:

Ro Essere Innamorato Di

It was scrolled on the wall where I work; I think its some derivation of Latin (judging from the “Essere”).  Any help would be appreciated; I just want to know!  Haha.

Posted: 04 July 2008 08:28 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  809
Joined  2004-10-01

I ran it through google translate on italian and it comes up as “Being a Ro Innamorato”, did the untranslated words have accent marks?

Signature 

ZT Trooper 016, 4th division
MiG Army Minister of Propoganda
Commander of the MIG-A4 Maia’s Vengence

Posted: 04 July 2008 11:03 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2004-01-19

nope, no accent marks… I actually went off your Italian hint and Innamorato came up as “in love (with)” or “very fond (of)”  In slang it also comes off as roughly boyfriend or girlfriend…  No luck on the Ro though.  Thanks for your help fokker!

Posted: 17 October 2020 06:43 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2020-06-24

Sometimes it happens that we are unable to understand the different languages and a language translator can help to translate any phrase of a different language to another language. I have checked the online tools on the https://www.launchora.com/story/how-to-translate-a-legal-document-for-immigration site where I got the legal documents option to translate the different languages easily.