Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
LOL @ RIP lag monster 2001
Posted: 08 December 2006 03:03 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  214
Joined  2001-12-02

I use to hang around these forums back during those lag monster days. Good times!

Wow its been a while since I’ve checked these forums. Been busy with college and work. Its nice to still see it running.

I really wanted to go to the anime convention this year. *sigh* but no “dinero” hopefully next time.

I can’t wait to see the Shadow Chronicles. How many of you guys went to see it?  :p NO fair!

XOXOX

wink

Signature 

The best way to make a dream come true is to wake up.

OMG I kissed Rick Hunter, Roy Fokker, Lynn Kyle, Lancer (yellow dancer), Dolza 0.0, Lisa Hayes and Minmei, Claudia and Captain Global. YAY!

Posted: 08 December 2006 05:23 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  572
Joined  2001-07-14

cause it musta come back to life or something, cause it’s still around. The time I usually check the forum (round 2 am central) is near impossible… actually I don’t so much as laugh about it, as cry. Like a baby.

Signature 

Exaggeration makes the world go round.

Posted: 08 December 2006 05:59 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  3710
Joined  2006-05-18

Maybe you’re bumping up against the time of night when they upload new content.  ^_^

Signature 

New to RT.com? Visit the NEWBIE LOUNGE in the Small Talk forum.

The Sneaky Trickster of the Dark Fin, Bearer of the Mischievous Tuna of Loki

Posted: 09 December 2006 08:15 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  1552
Joined  2001-02-16

Name rings a bell…

Anyway, I did see Shadow Chronicles - it was decent.  Nothing I’d preorder or rave about, but it was nice to see something new… 

You’d probably have more luck reaching out and “touching” people from way back in the day by throwing a post up in the Lounge.  Few things have changed around here…I believe the same quiz is up…

Enjoy!

Signature 

No, I will not change my icon.

Posted: 09 December 2006 02:07 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  214
Joined  2001-12-02

Hehe I guess the lag monster was merely taking naps. *pats Mbmoses* There, there. Its going to be alright!  wink

Ah cool that you had the opportunity to see the Shadow Chronicles. 

When I went to Robocon in 2005 I was upset to hear that they decided to leave Lisa Hayes out of the story.  mad I hope that they do return her character in future projects.  -_-  ;_;  :p

^_^

Signature 

The best way to make a dream come true is to wake up.

OMG I kissed Rick Hunter, Roy Fokker, Lynn Kyle, Lancer (yellow dancer), Dolza 0.0, Lisa Hayes and Minmei, Claudia and Captain Global. YAY!

Posted: 11 December 2006 12:33 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  2056
Joined  2001-07-21

The first night after the great server change, I posted a thread “this is a test of the emergency lagcast system”.  I then made several posts that said “testing” during the time when the old server would lag and bring the MA to a halt.  The thread concluded with a post “This concludes this test of the emergency lagcast system…”
:o

IIRC, someone posted “BEEEEEEEP!!!!”  :rofl:

Signature 

Lounge Pun-dit, (M.A.)niac, & Ol Fart #2

I never drink water because of the disgusting things fish do in it. - W. C. Fields

Posted: 10 June 2020 01:59 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2020-06-10
Lisa&Rick; - 08 December 2006 03:03 PM

domyessay
I use to hang around these forums back during those lag monster days. Good times!
Wow its been a while since I’ve checked these forums. Been busy with college and work. Its nice to still see it running. I really wanted to go to the anime convention this year. *sigh* but no “dinero” hopefully next time.

I was going to the anime convention this year and now with the pandemic situation my hope is gone. At least college takes less time now.

‹‹ Talkcast      Encyclopedia! ››