Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2
2 of 2
Sentinels Redux
Posted: 21 February 2006 05:07 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2001-02-16

i’m wondering about those 10 years my self.  maybe some wiggle room for another comic book series: “prelude to the prelude to the shadow chronicles” (PTTPTTSC)

I could almost see a pose-sentinels type of series involving Dana and the 15th from 2031-2041.

Or we can go for the it takes many years to space fold theory smile

Posted: 21 February 2006 10:51 PM   [ # 17 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2004-01-07

think of doing it like they did at the end of the Rubicon Novel where Lisa starts quoting from a diary sort of thing. In this case, how the new fleets where been constructed, Edwards going into hiding (discovering the Shadow Technology) how Maia started in the REF etc. Anyone think that HG is keeping Dranin (Breetai’s Son) as cannon. Oh well, thanks for the possitive words guys, will keep you all informed on how things progress.

Signature 

Dude… where’s my SDF-2.

Posted: 23 February 2006 07:53 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  353
Joined  2003-10-10

Are you sure you still think it should be blown up? In prelude they said that Optera was uninhabitable, thus giving it to the Praxians after the war is impossible.

Signature 

“Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.”

- Albert Einstein

Posted: 23 February 2006 10:35 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2004-01-07

Anyone else think saving parxis is a good idea, I for one do, maybe make it that Baldin succeeded in his attempt to stabilize the Planet.
Thanks Arthedain

Signature 

Dude… where’s my SDF-2.

Posted: 24 February 2006 04:08 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  353
Joined  2003-10-10

..maybe he succeded, but had to sacrifice his life to do so. wink Say the Invid still left because they couldn’t stabilise the planet, and took the Praxians with them. After the war the liberation of the Praxians, they could return to their home planet.

Signature 

“Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.”

- Albert Einstein

< 1 2
2 of 2