Password   forgot password?
‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4
Rick Hunter, what happend?
Posted: 16 February 2006 11:48 AM   [ # 46 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  1026
Joined  2001-02-16

I need some help here.The sentinels consists of 3 episodes?

The Sentinels was to have consisted of 65 episodes, but for various reasons the series was never completed. (The most notable reasons for the show having not been finished were the failure of the Matchbox RT toyline, and the changes in currency values between the U.S. dollar and Japanese yen. In short, they didn’t have enough money to get it done.)

The feature-length program released as The Sentinels is all of the footage that was completed, approximately three episodes worth. It was included as an extra on the third Robotech/Macross dvd collection. If you want the rest of the story, you have to look to the Sentinels comics or McKinney novels. And again, these are no longer considered “official.”

Signature 

“And you don’t perceive a provocation in the enemy’s obliteration of our first assault wave?”

Posted: 16 February 2006 12:26 PM   [ # 47 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-02-03

after the marriage of the couple what happened?

Posted: 16 February 2006 12:29 PM   [ # 48 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  1026
Joined  2001-02-16

after the marriage of the couple what happened?

They took off for Tirol, the homeworld of the Robotech Masters, aboard the SDF-3 the next morning… But that’s where the animation ends.

Basically, they spent decades battling the Invid, first on the Masters homeworld, and then across the galaxy on many other worlds the Invid had enslaved. They eventually learn that the Invid (as well as the Masters) have invaded the Earth and send several reclamation forces to liberate the planet.

As far as where they end up, well, we’re all hoping the new Shadow Chronicles project will tell us!

Signature 

“And you don’t perceive a provocation in the enemy’s obliteration of our first assault wave?”

Posted: 16 February 2006 06:55 PM   [ # 49 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  405
Joined  2005-08-13

i will give a little more of a hand….if u look up at the top of the website/page, right underneath the robotech.com logo there is 4 heading/titles. One for each saga. but if u put ur mouse inbetween the macross saga and the robotech masters headings right in the middle more or less, 4 dot things will hopefully apear and when it does click, and it will show some neat stuff, and hopefully some helpfull things. smile

Signature 

- One mans junk is another’s mans protoculture…

Posted: 16 February 2006 08:00 PM   [ # 50 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  405
Joined  2005-08-13

go to the website i found it a bit ago whiel i was trying to figure out stuff. its information has been compiled from the books and stuff, it might shed some light on somethings for u have fun reading it, its kinda long:

http://www.totse.com/en/ego/science_fiction/robo1.html

Signature 

- One mans junk is another’s mans protoculture…

‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4