Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2 3
3 of 3
Which RT alien society would you prefere to live in.
Posted: 14 February 2006 10:17 AM   [ # 31 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5655
Joined  2005-03-14

I’ll get it from your profile. Thanks!  B-)

Signature 

D.O.L. TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!“GO IF YOU WANT, I’M STAYING HERE UNTIL THIS BATTLE IS OVER!!!”

FOUNDER OF K.I.S.S.  and chief DOLEMITE!!!

Posted: 14 February 2006 11:48 AM   [ # 32 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5932
Joined  2002-01-27

I’d go Zent, because they have entire fleets of women, and when my ship gets into port, those are the kinds of odds I’m gonna need!  :p B-)

Signature 

D.O.L. Member
XbL: Treiz Faction
The ORIGINAL meh!!!

Posted: 14 February 2006 01:39 PM   [ # 33 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1365
Joined  2001-02-26

....real male Zents would not find anything remotely interesting to their female counterparts.

That’s why, I find the Invid lifestyle fasinating. By the end of the NG series they (sera, corg, ariel,..) are actually becoming more human. (i guess to replace the REAL human race.) In addition the Invid pratice the real TRUE form of communism, not the theorical version Stalin and Castro had sadistically envision.  I think Karl Marx would be proud.  :p

PS: remember this is just a poll regarding alien affiliation. This does not accurately repersent my political views and thoughts. :judge:

Signature 

“My dad was right. I shoulda’ve been a CPA.”- Minmei’s Manager"The heck with the calories, I think I’ll have another one.” -Dana Sterling

PROTO COLA-Choice Of The Robotech Generation

Robotech Marine Corps

MIG: Zentraedi Trooper 008

Posted: 14 February 2006 03:25 PM   [ # 34 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  5932
Joined  2002-01-27

kyron did, and so did Rico, Konda, and Braun when given the chance!

Signature 

D.O.L. Member
XbL: Treiz Faction
The ORIGINAL meh!!!

Posted: 15 February 2006 01:51 AM   [ # 35 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2001-02-20

Nice, whamhammer, well stated.

“D) All the above” is likely the best answer we’ll see. Each race has some, or many, individual thinkers by their conclusions. And we see lovable human traits of freedom and corruption bringing them to their own demise… hmm.

Are we really so wonderful?

*Rousseau and Marx would have loved the Invid society.
*Aristotle, Hobbes, and Burke would have enjoyed the Robotech Masters.
*General Patten would have adored the Zentraedi… provided he were commanding them during WWII.

“Beware the Micronians. They bring about the fall of all civilized higher society in the Universe!”

“Oh no, their government is flawless and their people are happy… this must be a conspiracy run by evil beings with unspeakable hate in their hearts. We must destroy them and free the mindless masses from their oppressive masters! Charge with me brother humans… to the greatest cause of all ...FREEDOM!”

Signature 

CAPT Jake “Wonder” Brown
CO of Vermillion, Skull Sqdn, REF Sentinels

Posted: 15 February 2006 03:37 PM   [ # 36 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2001-02-26

kyron did, and so did Rico, Konda, and Braun when given the chance!

they were contaminated by human culture. Supposed, they didn’t discover humans, yet.

Here is my biase. I don’t believe a race like the Zentraedi could have existed for long. Why not make them asexual? what good reason did the RT Masters have to create a creature that they could easily clone, but still create two sexes. Eventually, the Zentraedi would have evolved culturally into the Marduks in Macross II.

Just my thoughts. ^_^

Signature 

“My dad was right. I shoulda’ve been a CPA.”- Minmei’s Manager"The heck with the calories, I think I’ll have another one.” -Dana Sterling

Robotech Marine Corps

Posted: 21 February 2006 10:29 PM   [ # 37 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2001-02-26

Signature 

Robotech Marine Corps

< 1 2 3
3 of 3